Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: roya
04-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Gen...
Last Post: IBOSONIC
04-21-2024, 12:54 AM
Exemplary Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: farooq
04-20-2024, 08:58 AM
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: TheGamerDoc
04-18-2024, 05:47 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: Magi_Fox
04-16-2024, 06:11 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: ygezer
04-16-2024, 08:50 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - R...
Last Post: TaddyBear
04-14-2024, 08:46 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: durandal41@hotmail.com
04-14-2024, 08:02 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: dawidggg
04-14-2024, 02:04 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
04-13-2024, 07:56 PM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,197,   » Forum posts: 30,409,  
Full Statistics

An unknown error has occurred. Some of your files were not copied
Posted by: IONx64 - 11-17-2014, 07:21 AM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (6)

Hello dear friends,

I have such problem after installing windows 7 x64:

,,An unknown error has occurred. Some of your files were not copied" - There are all the important files and documents on that Briefcase, it's size is 91 GB. When i click on it pop ups above mention error.

Help me please to recover and save that files.

Thanks in advanced.

Print this item

REQUEST boot via network? video?!?
Posted by: filledk - 11-16-2014, 08:32 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hallo there brian/britec09
i was just wondering, about how to boot from network (dunno know if its called pxe boot???)
like boot hirens boot cd, and kaspersky, and even windows 7/8/pe on a computer witn no installed OS?

also, if i may request a video on how to do this on your youtube profile: Britec09, that would be SOO SUPERB :-)

Print this item

Best free YouTube downloader and video converter program
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 11-15-2014, 09:33 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (7)

I have been using the Freemake Video Downloader and Freemake Video Converter programs since 2 years, is that safe? Also I listen the songs online using Freemake Music Box program, is that safe?

thanks in advance!

Print this item

Best optimizing programs
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 11-15-2014, 03:46 AM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (2)

I have Auslogics DiskDefrag, Auslogics Disk Defrag, Touch, CCleaner, Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Auslogics Registry Defrag and Wise Registry Cleaner! Any thoughts on all this programs?

Thanks in advance!

I mean I have Auslogics DiskDefrag, Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch, CCleaner, Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Auslogics Registry Defrag and Wise Registry Cleaner! Any thoughts on all this programs?

Thanks in advance!

Print this item

Britec Data Recovery Video Question
Posted by: mclarenclarkson - 11-14-2014, 05:31 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi guys,

So I watched Mr Britec's latest video on Data Recovery and I am just wondering, can these programs recover data after wiping the drive with DBAN?
I assume it can't but it'd be nice if someone could give me a definite answer.

Thanks,
Dan.

Print this item

Windows cannot install to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR Partition table
Posted by: IONx64 - 11-14-2014, 06:49 AM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (9)

Dear Britec,

I need your support and advises too,

I have such trouble on installing windows many times:

,,windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks.

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu."

What does it mean?

Can u advise what is that UEFI/EFI and how to install windows by UEFI?

Please help me i has same problems all the time.

Thanks in advacned.

Print this item

Computer Hijacking (Net Bios)
Posted by: RobCharles1981 - 11-14-2014, 12:34 AM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (6)

Hi Guys,

I have a friend of mine who lives in the states, and for a good while he keeps getting "Hijacked" The last PC He had was an Alienware Machine.

I had posted on various forums to get opinions on how to go about getting this fixed for him and he's even responded in the PCA, and OC3d Forums...

https://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4218291/need-to-help-a-friend-netbios-over-tcp-ip-attacks/?ob=datea&pn=7
https://en.community.dell.com/owners-club/alienware/f/3746/t/19498564?pi21932=2
https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=52575

I can't honestly figure out how these "attacks" can happen.

Upon Speaking with my College who I work with in IT who has a Degree in Network Management And Security he's heard of this "attack" and witnessed it happen in the past. From what he says it's a Bios Hack, Where the Bios Chip gets infected with a Virus or somewhere along those lines. He will confirm that when I next speak and Length.

What your experiences on this?

Cheers
Rob

Print this item

Malware Impacting Multi-Operating Systems
Posted by: cfdevlin01 - 11-13-2014, 05:02 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (3)

Quick question: Does / can today's malware/viruses impact multiple operating systems. Example: If you open an email attachment can it infect your computer, tablet (Android), or cell phone (Android). I currently use URLVOID from my computer to check out suspect emails. Just wondering if I can open in my Android device would the same virus infect what ever device it is open to.

Print this item

hiren can't see the hddrive
Posted by: hubi - 11-13-2014, 11:09 AM - Forum: Windows 8 - Replies (3)

hello,
computer: laptop ASUS
Bios:Amwrican megatrends
system: Win 8.1
probleme:
system is asking for a password at logon but there's no password at all so it's locked.
i tried Mister Britec solution using Hiren's boot cd and the (password/key) program.
when i booted the laptop with hiren's boot cd and selected mini XP, 2 things happened:
1- on the screen of mini xp the HBCD icone is not displayed, i couldn't get the "browse folder" window of minixp, and it doesn't display the hard drives when i click on "my computer".

so i went into the bios and in the part "SATA" i opened the option that listed the drives and it's says "AHCI"
i pressed "enter" and i had 2 option "AHCI" and "IDE" so i choose "IDE" and reboot the laptop hiren boot cd, and slected mini xp, and then i had the all the icones, the HBCD menu but when i click "my computer" it displays just the harddrive icone without any letter and i still can't access the hard drive because i wanna go into "system32/config/SAM" to deactivate the password. so how can i make minixp of hiren detect and recognize the hardrive.
thanx mister BRITEC cause i have all your tutorials and they are very useful for me but here i am stuck with this bloody pwd locked win8. so i need yur help.

Print this item

Wink Greetings to all
Posted by: bulzye - 11-13-2014, 12:04 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (4)

Greetings to the forum Wink

Print this item