Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Exemplary Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: farooq
1 hour ago
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: TheGamerDoc
04-18-2024, 05:47 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: Magi_Fox
04-16-2024, 06:11 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: ygezer
04-16-2024, 08:50 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - R...
Last Post: TaddyBear
04-14-2024, 08:46 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: durandal41@hotmail.com
04-14-2024, 08:02 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: dawidggg
04-14-2024, 02:04 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
04-13-2024, 07:56 PM
Super Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: atef4999
04-13-2024, 04:19 PM
Premier Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
04-12-2024, 04:17 AM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,195,   » Forum posts: 30,407,  
Full Statistics

copyright warning to members
Posted by: Britec - 10-17-2014, 02:31 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (2)

To all members, if you are posting content, please make sure it is your own or you have permission to post, 3 big articles from Geekazoidtech have been copied from ather sites without there consent, he has received 3 strikes and is now banned from the forum.
(example)
[Image: How_to_Choose_a_Good_Computer_Technician.png]

Print this item

Overclock my i7
Posted by: mattybourke94 - 10-16-2014, 02:35 PM - Forum: Overclocking and Modding - Replies (5)

Hey Brian this is Matty Bourke here just wanted to know how i can overclock my cpu i have a Alienware 18 and my cpu is a Intel Core i7 4900MQ processor anyway i wanted to overclock my cpu from stock 3.7 to 4.2 ghz what program do i need to do that

Print this item

SSD's and Imaging
Posted by: Russ - 10-16-2014, 02:26 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (2)

Afternoon All,

I was just wondering, with the SSD I have, I use Acronis CD to create an Image to my external drive.
I have done a few images now, and had to put an image back a couple of times. That all went ok,
but with SSD's, is this right. I mean, is it best to format the drive first, or just lay the image over the
the old one. I did look on line with this question, but the results I got were mainly how to create
an Image. I'm not having any issues with the drive or image. Just wondered if what i'm doing is fine.
The operating system is Windows 7 Pro.
Much appreciated for any advice.

Cheers all

Russ

Print this item

Windows 8 Causes Black Screen then HDD Fail!
Posted by: mclarenclarkson - 10-16-2014, 12:23 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (3)

Hi guys,

One of my family members recently did a standard windows update and everything appeared to be ok but then when it had finished and rebooted it was only just a black screen when you logged on. I then created a bootable ubuntu usb so we could get any important files off but the problem was at first I couldn't access the C Drive because windows had done it's stupid hibernate mode and was hogging the C drive for itself! So I had to get off ubuntu and get back into windows then logon then when at the black screen do CTRL + ALT + DEL it and turn it off using the power icon at the bottom. So then ubuntu was fine and we got the files that we needed off but then we had the problem of that we need to get into safe mode to uninstall the updates. This was so ridiculously complicated because you now have to SHIFT + CLICK on the restart button in windows then take a few other paths which then finally allowed you into safe mode. Once in safe mode we managed to uninstall the updates that had been done and restart the computer. Thankfully everything was ok and he could get on with his work (Graphic Design) but then today his external Hard-Drive failed and a gigantic folder containing 100 or 200GB's of files was screwed. He then tried recuva but it was no use as everything recovered became strange strings of numbers! So fed up of windows 8 and I'll NEVER upgrade from 7 to 8!

Anybody else have this problem? Anybody know why this could have happened?

I hope this helps somebody out their.

Take Care guys,
Dan (hackerinthehills.com).

Print this item

Dell Dimension E510 USB Ports not funcitoning
Posted by: cdiana - 10-16-2014, 06:53 AM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (5)

Hello,

Sorry, I inadvertently posted this thread in the introduction thread.

I need help with the above mentioned Machine because several problems going on. The first problem started off with the CD/DVD drive unable to read a cd/dvd even though the cd/dvd icon is visible. I unplug and reconnected the cable to no avail, and I also deleted the upper and lower filters. Now here is the other problem that arose. As you will note this machine has three usb ports in the back and two ports in the front (no p/s 2 ports installed). At the time I started working on the machine, only the front ports were functioning (the ones in the back weren't) which was ok since I had a usb to p/s 2 connector to connect keyboard and mouse. I don't know if deleting the filters worked because now none of the usb ports are working; therefore, I am at a loss. I was considering installing a usb adapter, but then what about installing the hardware drivers? Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced
cdiana

Print this item

Hi Britec your video tutorials are awesome and very useful
Posted by: SNEHITH - 10-16-2014, 05:09 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

Hi Britec
Your video tutorials are awesome and very useful and i want to join in your company as an employe if there is any chance please inform me @  sssnehith@gmail.com and i'm from India. :)

Print this item

Linux Lite on VM Issues
Posted by: Irken Invader Logan - 10-15-2014, 08:54 PM - Forum: Linux - Replies (2)

Hey, I've recently been wanting to install LinuxLite on a VM but when the auto startup starts, it doesn't do the installation steps, help?
My PCBig Grinell Optiplex

Print this item

Rig 'n' Roll game keeps crashing i need help!
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 10-15-2014, 02:49 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (15)

i tried to post the thread on https://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=89 but nobody reply and they deleted my thread! so i go here instead
[Image: f8a8tthrrksh363fg.jpg]
[Image: drsvvboa8a0h6y5fg.jpg]
[Image: qd91non1jpwdmwzfg.jpg]
[Image: sfyl2oqzwe3mdvrfg.jpg]
[Image: iqxusg4jbws19jbfg.jpg]
i am using HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC, i really love that game! any ideas?

Print this item

Britec and Youtube---A Call to Arms
Posted by: Geekazoidtech - 10-15-2014, 02:32 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (15)

Brian,

I am really Sad to see you go off of You Tube, However with that in mind, I want to extend my hand you  to keep your videos going. If you need any type of upload space for your videos please let me know and we will talk about that. Brian you should not lie down and take this rubbish from Microsoft. I will be there for you my friend and I will do everything in my power to help. You have friends out here Brian and I am proud to call you my friend.

I am glad I found you to connect with and to talk shop with and I must tell you, every time I speak to you, you have a great way about you. You do not turn away anyone that needs help. So this is what I am going to do, I officially Start a Rally Cry for you and Let us try and Help Brian continue to make his videos that way he can keep them up. Maybe not Youtube, but another medium. I offer space if needed and Brian I will Pm you in a few days.

Thank you Brian for being there for Us and We are Behind you 100 Percent!

Carey Holzman Posted This Brian
God Bless

Dan

I seem to recall this conversation at the Siege of Bastogne in World War Two

"December 22nd 1944

To the U.S.A. Commander of the encircled town of Bastogne.

The fortune of war is changing. This time the U.S.A.
forces in and near Bastogne have been encircled by strong
German armored units. More German armored units have crossed
the river Ourthe near Ortheuville, have taken Marche and
reached St. Hubert by passing through Hompre-Sibret-Tillet.
Libramont is in German hands.
There is only one possibility to save the encircled
U.S.A troops from total annihilation: that is the honorable
surrender of the encircled town. In order to think it over
a term of two hours will be granted beginning with the
presentation of this note.
If this proposal should be rejected one German
Artillery Corps and six heavy A. A. Battalions are ready
to annihilate the U.S.A. troops in and near Bastogne. The
order for firing will be given immediately after this two
hours' term.
All the serious civilian losses caused by this
artillery fire would not correspond with the wellknown
American humanity.

The German Commander."

The Reply The German Commander got was:

"December 22, 1944

To the German Commander,

N U T S !

The American Commander"

So you see In all impossibilities there is a possibility. In Guerilla Warfare Your Enemy is big and Slow and you are mobile, You will prevail.

Get Em Brian !

Print this item

Information Which OS???
Posted by: Computing With Computers - 10-14-2014, 06:31 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (5)

Hi!
I am going to buy a Gaming PC and was wondering which OS would be better;
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1??
Someone Please Help!

Print this item