Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: ygezer
6 hours ago
Optimal Сasual Dating - R...
Last Post: TaddyBear
04-14-2024, 08:46 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: durandal41@hotmail.com
04-14-2024, 08:02 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: dawidggg
04-14-2024, 02:04 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
04-13-2024, 07:56 PM
Super Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: atef4999
04-13-2024, 04:19 PM
Premier Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
04-12-2024, 04:17 AM
Trying to find out why ga...
Last Post: BowdonUK
03-19-2024, 06:59 PM
Antivirus Removal Tool
Last Post: AlexCa
03-16-2024, 11:09 PM
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: veky666
03-09-2024, 02:31 PM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,192,   » Forum posts: 30,404,  
Full Statistics

[Solved] OneDrive is not working with me
Posted by: WaWa - 09-18-2014, 10:02 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (4)

All,
I had OneDrive working, but since quite some time the »One- Skydrive.exe « cannot be sarted up anymore.
I have Images/Systemcopies on different times, but I do not want to go to trial-and-Error with Images. This can take for ages.

Could anyone help me with a hint on how I could get the Sync machine working again?

That would mean a lot for me. My system is now very stable, with short startup times, etc.

I have 8.1 Pro 32 bit.

Until.... | Walter

Print this item

[Solved] the request could not be performed because of an i/o device error
Posted by: jay - 09-18-2014, 04:44 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (25)

hey britec i have a question. im trying to restore my desktop back to factory settings but at 90% or so i get an error msg that says "the request could not be performed because of an i/o device error' it happens on the second recovery disk.. im trying to restore it because when i try to log onto windows 7, it gives me a black screen after the log in screen and just shows my mouse arrow or it just freezes at the login screen. it also says kernel missing/corrupt then it takes me to this mega trends screen which iv never seen before.

Print this item

Which Software Do You Recommend
Posted by: Bill73 - 09-18-2014, 07:15 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hi Guys,
Given the problems I've have with Hard Drive Cloning (Windows 7)...I'd like to know what you guys use and recommend for Cloning and Disk Imaging. I have used to-date...Aomei Backupper...Easeus Todo...Macrium Reflect and a borrowed copy of Acronis which was returned.

What do you think is more reliable of the above or do you use something else...all of the above when used to clone my HDD with OS gave me a boot error but thanks to Brian's youtube videos in the past got me out of trouble. Also guys which do you think is better...to Clone or to create a Disk Image for storage...as this is all I want it for. Thanks Guys.

Print this item

Milestone reached
Posted by: TopFreeware - 09-18-2014, 03:51 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (3)

1100100 members

Congrats Britec Smile

Print this item

Sad Recover data on formated drive - Windows 8 - NTFS
Posted by: Brian6421 - 09-17-2014, 08:22 PM - Forum: Windows 8 - Replies (3)

I have by accident formated my data disk on laptop, instead of an attached USB drive.
To make everything worse I did it twice.......

I right clicked the drive and choose format (Quick Format).

I have tried to recover the data with numerious tools from the web like, TestDrive, EaseUS, ReclaiMe, WonderShare etc.
Unfortunately without luck.

The disk is SSD on a Samsung laptop, Wiindows 8.1 is the OS.

Does anyone have a suggestion on howto proceed?
Or have I really managed to remove the data completely from the drive.

Inputs are appriciated

Print this item

AVG Firewall troubles (for the experts)
Posted by: Rick13 - 09-17-2014, 06:02 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (12)

Hi everyone,

First of all: my problem is really difficult.

I have installed AVG internets security (2015) a couple of times.
Express install and custom install (uncheck firewall)
And install the firewall after the installation in AVG.

I have uninstalled AVG free 2014 (control panel)
And the removal tool og AVG

When I start or reboot the system the Firewall of Windows is on.
After 5 minutes the firewall of Windows will be off.
The firewall of AVG is always on.

The problem also exist in "clear boot"

Thanks for the help!

Print this item

What's taking up space on your HDD?
Posted by: TopFreeware - 09-17-2014, 03:23 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (6)

WinDirStat

WinDirStat Portable is a disk usage analyzer and cleanup tool packaged as a portable app, so you can see exactly what's on your device or a host computer's hard drive and easily free up space.

https://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/windirstat_portable

[Image: windirstat.png]

Print this item

how do you label Usb sticks
Posted by: TopFreeware - 09-17-2014, 01:45 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (11)

Any techs or members here found a good way to label their various USB sticks?

Print this item

Anyone using this?
Posted by: TopFreeware - 09-17-2014, 11:59 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (5)

Mouse without Borders

Product that makes you the captain of your computer fleet by allowing you to control up to four computers from a single mouse and keyboard. This means that with Mouse without Borders you can copy text or drag and drop files across computers.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35460

Check this demo video:

Print this item

Exclamation ProcMon
Posted by: Fiery_WA - 09-17-2014, 11:52 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (7)

Gday Brian

Every now and then I will lose in my Control Panel 'Sound' my sound card. It will say something to the effect of no devices found. I reboot and it all comes back.

I downloaded Process Monitor to see why this is happening, when I get no audio devices found I try and right click on Computer to open Device Manager, or even Admin Tools, nothing happens.

I suspect it is the rundll32 having a hissy fit. Can you please do a video on how to setup ProcMon so I can see what is happening?

Cheers

Susan

Print this item