Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: Magi_Fox
04-16-2024, 06:11 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: ygezer
04-16-2024, 08:50 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - R...
Last Post: TaddyBear
04-14-2024, 08:46 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: durandal41@hotmail.com
04-14-2024, 08:02 PM
Prime Сasual Dating - Liv...
Last Post: dawidggg
04-14-2024, 02:04 AM
Optimal Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
04-13-2024, 07:56 PM
Super Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: atef4999
04-13-2024, 04:19 PM
Premier Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
04-12-2024, 04:17 AM
Trying to find out why ga...
Last Post: BowdonUK
03-19-2024, 06:59 PM
Antivirus Removal Tool
Last Post: AlexCa
03-16-2024, 11:09 PM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,193,   » Forum posts: 30,405,  
Full Statistics

RyanVM's XP SP-4 Update
Posted by: Donnie Walker - 09-07-2014, 06:49 AM - Forum: Windows XP - Replies (2)

I've downloaded both versions of the XP SP-4 update from RyanVM's site, but I keep getting an alert notifying me that "you are not authorized to install this upgrade. Notify your system administrator for further details" (or words to that effect). I'm running the .exe files as administrator during these attempts. It is my understanding that they can be installed to a live XP system or through a USB slipstream. The problem occurs when I attempt to do a live update.

What am I missing or not understanding with this upgrade?

Print this item

Hola people!
Posted by: htownkev - 09-07-2014, 05:51 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (3)

Smile Htownkev says: Howdy pardner! Wink

Print this item

[Solved] hard disk
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 09-07-2014, 01:56 AM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (7)

i am using my Toshiba laptop with windows 8.1 update 1, the model is Satellite C55-A and part number is PSCF6U-0EF09J
how do I take the hard disk self test make sure is fully functioning
I did post the forums on Toshiba website but it won't help me!

Print this item

Thumbs Up Hello To All Fellow Forum Members!
Posted by: HighTide - 09-07-2014, 12:39 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

Hello to all,
I know there will be many educational posts here, and much to discover to together.

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."

Albert Einstein

Print this item

Hi Guys
Posted by: Bill73 - 09-06-2014, 11:51 PM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

I'm just an average computer user...but thanks to Brian's Youtube videos and now this forum I'll be able to get help with many issues owing a computer can bring...keep up the good work Brian.

Print this item

Hello World!
Posted by: chris36202 - 09-06-2014, 11:20 PM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (2)

Hello i am chris36202 also known as Chris, I have been Dealing with virus's on my time and i deal with a lot of tech
And that is all for my Introduction

Print this item

Greetings everyone
Posted by: nirverail - 09-06-2014, 11:04 PM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

I'm happy to subscribe to Brian's forum. He has been a great resource for me, expecially in the malware removal department..

I have quite a long history with computers using windows and Linux operating systems and will be happy to be of any help I can..

regards
Michael H.

Print this item

Thumbs Up Hi
Posted by: GuiltySpark - 09-06-2014, 10:11 PM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (5)

Hi all,

Been a fan of the Britec youtube vids for a while now and was G+'ed news about the new forum so thought I would sign up (well new beginnings are easier aren't they?) Big Grin

Have/am been/on a few forums as a member, moderator and administrator and am happy to be a part of this (if allowed) and will try to be around as often as possible to help out when and where I can. So can't wait to see how the forum progresses.

GS

p.s.

I thought signatures weren't allowed?

Print this item

Thank You
Posted by: greekman53 - 09-06-2014, 09:53 PM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

I am very excited about this opportunity to learn more from you. In my opinion, you are THE BEST. Your tutorials have taught me so much already. Really pumped about this new way to learn.

Print this item

How to Reset Google Chrome
Posted by: Britec - 09-02-2014, 10:36 PM - Forum: Tutorial - Replies (1)

If your having issues with Google Chrome Web browser after removing Adware toolbar or maybe you have had some other type malware on the system and its causing your Google Chrome browser to act funny like redirecting or slow browsing, resetting it back to default settings is a good place to start. 

Reset Browser Settings

[Image: google-chrome.png] Reset Google Chrome to Default settings

1. Open Google Chrome
  2. Go to the  [Image: chrome.png]  in the right top corner
  3. Select Settings
  4. Scroll down to the end of the page, search for + Show advanced settings
  5. Scroll down to end of the page and click Reset browser settings button
  6. Click Reset once more

Print this item