Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Humans Have Been Around F...
Last Post: salkai
44 minutes ago
How The Rosetta Stone Unl...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
5 hours ago
[Unsurpassed Сasual Datin...
Last Post: IBOSONIC
8 hours ago
Antimatter
Last Post: roya
Today, 04:30 AM
Let's talk Photography!
Last Post: MacTavish
Today, 04:04 AM
Scale of the Universe
Last Post: TaddyBear
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Geminids
Last Post: hpelec
Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Exemplary Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: stefko888
Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Curved Spacetime
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
Yesterday, 12:50 PM
[Super Сasual Dating Ver...
Last Post: mugasoft
Yesterday, 12:14 PM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,232,   » Forum posts: 30,469,  
Full Statistics

Free Antivirus
Posted by: chris36202 - 09-07-2014, 01:47 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (11)

What free antivirus should i use and should i install a firewall with it. i am running avast free antivirus and i want to use something different

Print this item

Key Scrambler
Posted by: ray - 09-07-2014, 01:06 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (2)

I dont know if Britec did a video on key scramblers I have been using QFX free key scrambler would not be without it the free version only works on secure pages but that's where you want it to work, not trying to advertise the product but maybe Brian can see what he thinks if its already been mentioned on britec09 Youtube in the past then sorry, I have just been looking at forum rules so I think I may have made a mistake mentioning the product if so sorry

Print this item

Nice to be here
Posted by: ray - 09-07-2014, 12:43 PM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (3)

Nice to be here

Print this item

Hi All
Posted by: StarCaptain - 09-07-2014, 11:19 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

Is this how/where you introduce yer yerself,, Huh  Jeeeez, hope you don't need a Spock brain to post a comment,,

Print this item

[Solved] HP Pavilion Laptop Zoom Issue
Posted by: dean66 - 09-07-2014, 10:12 AM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (10)

why does my laptop screen zoom in and out when i scroll up and down on the mouse to stop it i have to shut down then start it up and its ok again but only for a few hours and then starts again to zoom in and out can anyone help

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: dean66 - 09-07-2014, 10:02 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

Smile Hello to you all

Print this item

Big Grin Hello Guys/Gals
Posted by: jr.lightfoot - 09-07-2014, 08:45 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

Nice to meet you all, if this Forum is as thing like the Brian's Youtube channel.
This will be the place to come for all you techie (support) needs

Print this item

Hello all
Posted by: Tom - 09-07-2014, 08:36 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

My Name is Tom. I look forward to sharing my knowledge on these forums.

Print this item

Howdy
Posted by: lee2k - 09-07-2014, 07:51 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (1)

Hi all,

Got a feeling this will be a great forum, I have knowledge of all microsoft OS and do alot of custom build PCs.

If I can help you I will Big Grin

Lee2k

Print this item

RyanVM's XP SP-4 Update
Posted by: Donnie Walker - 09-07-2014, 06:49 AM - Forum: Windows XP - Replies (2)

I've downloaded both versions of the XP SP-4 update from RyanVM's site, but I keep getting an alert notifying me that "you are not authorized to install this upgrade. Notify your system administrator for further details" (or words to that effect). I'm running the .exe files as administrator during these attempts. It is my understanding that they can be installed to a live XP system or through a USB slipstream. The problem occurs when I attempt to do a live update.

What am I missing or not understanding with this upgrade?

Print this item