Britec Tech Support Forum
Web Page and Forum Issue - Printable Version

+- Britec Tech Support Forum (https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Web Page and Forum Issue (/showthread.php?tid=901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - Compton - 10-29-2016

I think Britec was talking about images not showing on the forum

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - RichTech - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 11:59 AM)Compton Wrote:  I think Britec was talking about  images not showing on the forum
yes but he was talking about permissions, so I gave him a link about sorting permissions

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - Double clutch - 10-29-2016

Britec will sort it out. I'm confident . Big Grin

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - RichTech - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 04:15 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  Britec will sort it out. I'm confident . Big Grin
I am confident as well. I have no doubt that britec will solve it, I just want to be helpful and help him solve it quickly Smile

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - GuiltySpark - 10-30-2016

Site was down from about 21:50

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - RichTech - 10-30-2016

Site was down at 23:00 (11PM UK Time)

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - Compton - 10-30-2016

[attachment=1974]

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - Britec - 10-31-2016

Was down for maintenance by the host I think. I will check. 

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - dsldg2 - 11-28-2016

(05-27-2015, 12:17 PM)Britec Wrote:  Hi everyone.

I understand there has been some problems getting onto the website and forum. I am looking into the issue and I hope you understand these issues are hard to resolve quickly. I am monitoring the issue and hope to have it resolved real soon. 

Can everyone who has a issue with the website or forum, can you please post details of 
  • Time it happened.
  • You're Location ie: state or country. 
  • How many times it happened. 
  • What error it was. 
  • This will help me a lot in finding the fault.
I just want to get a idea when the issue is happening and at what time and where you live.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Brian (aka Britec) 

Confused Brian I tried for over an hour to login on 27th nov from UK,
I received an email with a code to enter instead of password, I did this, only to have the same message saying incorrect username/password, some time after I got another email with a different code. this time I got as far as login in where I was asked to copy the crazy code
I have poor sight and use a screen magnifier software, it was impossible to read the letters, so I ended up in a sort of loop me getting another code sent, login in again getting to the same point & not being able to read the wobbly letters, until finally I got one I could read ..
got login ok now changed password and all ok, But Brian I struggled for over an hour.

RE: Web Page and Forum Issue - Britec - 11-28-2016

Thanks I will take a look into it, what was the error code?