The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unable to access one particular website
Hi Team ,

There are multiple devices connected in my network (laptop, desktop, tablet, mobile) and all were able to access all the websites (which i was aware of), until one day suddenly one particular website can't be accessed from any device when it is connected to my network. The moment i walked out and connected to a network at my institution, surprisingly it works on my phone and laptop. I did nslookup no error there, got the ip, but unable to access with that ip on my web browser. Did Traceroute it was getting timed out at 5th hop and when i googled the ip where it was getting timed out was of my ISP's.
Assigned static DNS, FLUSHED DNS, powercycled the network , reset the modem - router - all in vain.
With the same network i am able to access website if i go through kproxy.com.
I had to change my ISP finally.
I am not looking for resolution now i just need to know what possible could have gone wrong , where it could have gone wrong and what else should have been done. I appreciate any insight.

Messages In This Thread
Unable to access one particular website - kunal - 09-16-2015, 09:29 AM