Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hp530na
But why? You already have it installed.

(07-25-2015, 09:05 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  But why? You already have it installed.

not sure why not working

Is this a piss take?

Please state in detail what the issue is.

(07-25-2015, 09:09 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Is this a piss take?

Please state in detail what the issue is.
the issue is it wot let me boot from a windows DVD and a usb pendriver

try disabling Secure Boot on your hp computer

what is your hp system model number

First of all what are you trying to accomplish? because as I go through this thread you not making any sense.

Are you trying to boot into a CD/USB because you are trying to re-install (clean install/reformat) your windows 8?

If so, I think you just need to insert the CD, Restart your computer and during the boot up you'll be prompt/ask if you would like to boot into this CD, then do so and an installation wizard will guide you through out the process. Rule of thumb, read before you click or just ask the community again just incase you run into something you don't know or sure of.

Maybe your computer can't boot into the CD/USB because:

1. CD/USB is unreadable (corrupted maybe?)
2. CD rom/USB slot is not working properly.
3. Your computer isn't set to boot from CD/USB other than your drive (storage)

Google is just around your bookmark bar, try to search "How to boot into a CD/USB on my HP (enter model here)"

(07-26-2015, 09:36 PM)Compton Wrote:  try disabling  Secure Boot on your hp computer

what is your  hp system model number is hp530na

(07-27-2015, 02:09 AM)denvercaluza Wrote:  First of all what are you trying to accomplish? because as I go through this thread you not making any sense.

Are you trying to boot into a CD/USB because you are trying to re-install (clean install/reformat) your windows 8?

If so, I think you just need to insert the CD, Restart your computer and during the boot up you'll be prompt/ask if you would like to boot into this CD, then do so and an installation wizard will guide you through out the process. Rule of thumb, read before you click or just ask the community again just incase you run into something you don't know or sure of.

Maybe your computer can't boot into the CD/USB because:

1. CD/USB is unreadable (corrupted maybe?)
2. CD rom/USB slot is not working properly.
3. Your computer isn't set to boot from CD/USB other than your drive (storage)

Google is just around your bookmark bar, try to search "How to boot into a CD/USB on my HP (enter model here)"

a CD/USB because you are trying to re-install (clean install/reformat) your windows 8?

This thread is going nowhere and needs to be locked.

jas548 you have had many opportunities to explain what you're trying to accomplish and have consistently replied with Bot-like answers.

(07-27-2015, 02:14 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  This thread is going nowhere and needs to be locked.

jas548 you have had many opportunities to explain what you're trying to accomplish and have consistently replied with Bot-like answers.
CD/USB because you are trying to re-install (clean install/reformat) your windows 8? Angry

Jas548 you are a spammer you will be ban

thread close

this thread should be deleted