Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookits
Lately I've been having problems with my computer and it will type and click on it's own. I'm certain it's malware because I started my pc in safe mode and it work fine. Any suggestions on how to deal with it?

start with Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10

How to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 to a USB device and boot a computer from it

Try with MBAR :

https://www.malwarebytes.org/antirootkit/

after running Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.   Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

·         Please Install the Malwarebytes and select update.

·         Next, click the Settings, on the the left panel choose Detections & protection and Tick Scan for Rootkits.

·         Then Click the Scan tab, on bottom right click Main Menu then choose Threat Scan make sure radio button is selected on Threat and click Scan Now.

·         Click the Apply Actions button to remove threats if any. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.

·         After the reboot, click the History tab.

·         Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.

·         At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.

Save the file to your desktop and post log file contents in your next reply.

This can also be done in recovery enviroment who knows to work in cmd, i rarely used rescue disk, just loaded in RE,opened cmd, and launched tools.

Thanks MBAR worked.

Glad to help friend Smile

I tried last night to download some of your recommended tools. And I believe that my Pc is so BUGGED UP! that it won't let me search and download virus protection. It seems that there is an index of key words and sites that will redirect me to some clone sites.

(08-12-2015, 05:27 AM)MandM Wrote:  I tried last night to download some of your recommended tools. And I believe that my Pc is so BUGGED UP! that it won't let me search and download virus protection. It seems that there is an index of key words and sites that will redirect me to some clone sites.

Hello,

please download FRST and save it to your desktop.

Run tool as Administrator, and on UAC popup click Yes.

NOTE: If you don't know which version is your OS, download and run both of them. One that works is right version you need.

Accept disclaimer by clicking on Yes,and wait while tool is making a registry backup which takes few seconds.

When you get message in header "The tool is ready to use", click on Scan button, but make sure that Addition is checked before doing it.

Program will generate two logs : FRST.txt and Addition.txt.

Attach logs to your reply.

please post a new thread with your question MandM

if you continue to post here its call hijack a thread which are not allow