Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing errors using Farbar recovery scan tool
Upon scanning my windows 10 OS using Farbar I recieved and reviewed the FRST.txt. After removing what I believed to be errors I then asked Farbar to Fix my issues.

The result of me making these changed via Farbar My computer is now in a non bootable state.

I've tried to use SFC /scannow and I'm getting a message stating that there is a Windows repair pending.

Can you help?

This was also posted on BleepingComputer forums. You should receive help from their experts.

(08-10-2015, 07:23 PM)Ankh Warrior Wrote:  This was also posted on BleepingComputer forums. You should receive help from their experts.

Because this request was posted elsewhere and their experts are apparently better at this sort of thing than yours?
I had no idea I needed to confine my questions to one Tech Support Forum at a time.
I will book mark the tech support forum that has helpers that are willing to help.

cross posting are not allow read forum rules Forum Rules PhilipMoore1953

That tool is not a toy and it is able to destroy system. I'm aware what i'm doing because i know how to use it, same thing for ComboFix and it's scripts.

cross posting are not allow Ankh Warrior

I'm not staff there. I posted in wrong thread.