Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
The AMD A10 7870k Godavari processor has 12 compute cores 4 compute and 8 graphical cores , in other words it has a built in Graphics chip , and I did double check and it is windows 10 compatible , the only other driver I installed was for the A55 chip on the motherboard , to install drivers I went to the gigabyte website and downloaded drivers were windows 10 compatible . The AMD is not a CPU it is a APU a CPU and a Gpu combined

ok post your system specs How to Find Your Full System Specs Using Speccy

(09-20-2015, 09:50 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok post your system specs How to Find Your Full System Specs Using Speccy

https://speccy.piriform.com/results/KGfanXkHZ3yh10CWZH5rFDx
ok this is my system , however it states that my CPU is AMD K15 which is incorrect

ok which one is your motherboard GA-F2A55M-DS2 (rev. 1.0)

GA-F2A55M-DS2 (rev. 1.2)

GA-F2A55M-DS2 (rev. 3.0)

also you can install the 15.8 Beta driver to see if the blue screen will stop AMD Catalyst™ Driver

My motherboard is GA-F2A55M-Ds2 Rev 3.0
Thanks

ok install Beta driver AMD Catalyst™ Driver

resolved Issues:
[423635] A Blue Screen error may be observed with some Intel+AMD configurations on driver installation. As a workaround, please update your drivers using Windows update.
[421165] Battlefield™ Hardline becomes unresponsive after toggling the in-game Vsync option.

Release Notes

Ok thanks for that suggestion I will try and install beta drivers thanks again Compton

ok keep us posted

hi Compton,
I basically had a call fro the tier 3 tech from Microsoft, who now states , after I had sent him copies of the errors I posted here that he think he has taken problem as far as he can go, basically am being left in the lurch by Microsoft , and left with a system which is some what unstable and he stated that I take it to local repair shop ...which I already did that as you will remember . they had my computer for a week and did not know what the problem was . So he states he will see what else he can do.

ok did you install the Beta driver if it don.t work I would say go back to windows 8.1 on still some sable video driver are release