Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
It was my pleasure to work with you on your Microsoft Support case.

As per our conversation over the phone I can now confirm I am closing this case as resolved. It was a pleasure assisting you with this issue; please find a summary of the key points for your records below.
Issue summary: Your machine went to no boot after installing the windows 10.
Resolution: We have provided you the pre-paid card for the $250 in order to purchase the new hard drive and you reinstall the windows 10 again and got the Blue screen error when you keep your machine idle for some time.
We have ran couple of scan and also checked the error logs and figured it's the issues with the drivers as AMD.
We will be going ahead with the closure of the case

so basically in other words if I have any more problems I'm basically on my own .

It was my pleasure to work with you on your Microsoft Support case.

As per our conversation over the phone I can now confirm I am closing this case as resolved. It was a pleasure assisting you with this issue; please find a summary of the key points for your records below.
Issue summary: Your machine went to no boot after installing the windows 10.
Resolution: We have provided you the pre-paid card for the $250 in order to purchase the new hard drive and you reinstall the windows 10 again and got the Blue screen error when you keep your machine idle for some time.
We have ran couple of scan and also checked the error logs and figured it's the issues with the drivers as AMD.
We will be going ahead with the closure of the case
well as far as Microsoft are concerned anyway
so basically in other words if I have any more problems I'm basically on my own .

microsoft are basically saying the problem is not with windows 10 so they can't help anymore

did you get anymore bule screen ?

no more blue screen so far and have just installed the realtek audio drivers from gigabyte website as these support windows 10

ok so if you get no bule screen in the next 2 -3 day it mean's

the problem is that when you try to play games the AMD video driver are blue screening

my solution would be to buy a video card maybe GeForce GTX

Well I have to admit that I did use train simulator tonight and used it for a good hour approx and didn't get a blue screen the last time I got a blue screen was when I was closing down fix steam edition , and it seems to me that steam games are prone to bugs and glitches , . Also when I play something like assassins creed unity , I do not get a blue screen either , just puzzled it was while I was closing flight simulator X that I got blue screen

ok keep us posted on how things are going

This morning I had a telephone call from a lady claiming she was phoning from capital one in London , she did give address , but spoke quickly I couldn't get it down , claiming that my PC had downloaded some ing called event viewer , and that it was broadcasting on the internet etc , I challenged her and the moment I challenged her she put the phone down .....I suspected a scam from the word go she didn't know which version of Windows I was running she said Windows 7 , if she'd really been from "Windows " as she put it then she would know , I therefore want to put it out there about these scam phone calls in case they do catch someone out

(09-25-2015, 09:33 AM)Heydon2015 Wrote:  This morning I had a telephone call from a lady claiming she was phoning from capital one in London , she did give address , but spoke quickly I couldn't get it down , claiming that my PC had downloaded some ing called event viewer , and that it was broadcasting on the internet etc , I challenged her and the moment I challenged her she put the phone down .....I suspected a scam from the word go she didn't know which version of Windows I was running she said Windows 7 , if she'd really been from "Windows " as she put it then she would know , I therefore want to put it out there about these scam phone calls in case they do catch someone out

hi This is the latest blue screen error I got today while using AVG anti virus and running a through scan

Attached Files
.htm   WhoCrashedOutput 25-09-2015..htm (Size: 13.2 KB / Downloads: 3)

Check the System Log in Event Viewer for error messages Open Event Viewer

(09-25-2015, 01:11 PM)Compton Wrote:  Check the System Log in Event Viewer for error messages Open Event Viewer

hi have just been on event viewer and this is the result in the attached file
thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)