Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
(08-13-2015, 07:45 AM)Heydon2015 Wrote:  Well , I didn't buy windows 10 , I was upgrading from windows 8.1 , which I did have a genuine OEM product key for , however I'm getting a message that my windows 10 key has been blocked by the activation server . Also if I may digress a little my computer is a Zoostorm pic which I purchased from Argos in the UK last year , now I was sure that if you buy a computer with windows pre-installed then you should have a Microsoft certificate of authenticity ,in a sticker on the side of the PC with your windows key printed on it , however this was not the case with my PC , and had to download a tool called product key to know what my product key was .  But despite my change of hardware the Microsoft tech suggest that I wait a few days for windows to activate itself , my only concern that if I don't activate windows 10 that it will stop working

I have tried several product activation keys and none of them work.I've searched on the net and downloaded software but still windows 10 will not activate.I will go to Linux if any problems stop me from using it. Huh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue - steve51 - 08-14-2015, 10:33 AM