Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
Yes , I understand britec what your saying m and indeed , I did try and take a snapshot of the errors I was receiving with my iPad , but when it came to uploading them within the forum it stated that the image was too large . Also I'm told but eh technician that one person rolled back their PC from windows 10 and as a result it damaged the motherboard of the PC ... Does this sound feasible or is it BS ?

Also , I hope that I'm not told the same thing. I did use the hbcd tool that you showed using on your you tube video and performed a service scan in my caviar green western digital drive using the western digital tools both scans both the five ministers scan and the surface scan cam up with no errors found . But in the hands of the technician , I ask the question in my previous post because it occurred to me that as I don't know enough , as I clearly can't fix problem myself. How do I know I'm not being fed bulkshit regarding my PC problem ? .... I'm not saying for a minister that the technic akin I'm using isn't reliable but ... It did occur to me that I could be told any old thing and e spect to believe what I'm being told

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue - Heydon2015 - 08-17-2015, 12:19 AM