Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
Hi thanks again Compton and britec for your continuing support , have heard from the technician today who stated that he had problems installing to the hard drive , so is using a support drive to install windows all the way up to windows 10 , and the using Norton Ghost to create and image and install that image onto my hard drive , the only thing I can think of is that I did use a tool on the HBCD software that I used to try and clear the hard drive , it was a nuke hard drive clear ....which stated if during the course of the operation of it got interrupted then it could lock the drive , and I enabled it but I could detect no light from the hard drive and thought that the system had crashed ....so I turned off the power , now if I did that and it was running then it is likely it has locked the drive ... That's the only anomaly I can think of that would make the hard drive difficult to access .

Now if my technician can get norton ghost to install the image onto the drive , would there be a way of making the hard drive have normal access? As it stands at present I'm waiting to see if he can transfer the image using norton ghost ,....if not then worse case scenario I'm looking at a new drive . Currently using a western digital caviar green 2tb hard drive so on Amazon that £69.98

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue - Heydon2015 - 08-19-2015, 12:41 PM