Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
The update on my computer problem is that my tech has no idea what is going on , that the hard drive he used (an 80gig laptop hard drive ) which he installed in my machine got all the drivers and even used my product key to activate it worked , the uefi bios detects that there is a hard drive there , or rather it shows up in the bios , but it will not boot from it .

He states that the Cpu is fine , the memory is fine it's just the hard drive , I had a stargaze conversation with Microsoft also having played up hell with them on the online chat because following their instructions is the reason I'm at this juncture now .

As my computer was still at the repair shop he stated he'd phone back around 5 -6pm tonight to discuss the matter ....they do seem to be falling over themselves to help .

I'm rather , pardon the language pissed off after waiting a week of my time , stating that it was an easy fix , he also asked me wether I had a full copy of windows 8.1 as the recovery disk was on,y recovery media and it would look for a previous installation on the hard drive . I have been left very very cynical that your right britec that this joker hasn't got a clue of what he's doing luckily he operates a no fix no fee , but it's a week of my time that has been wasted .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue - Heydon2015 - 08-22-2015, 11:48 AM