Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
(08-22-2015, 01:21 PM)Compton Wrote:  Microsoft  remote in your computer and are downloading windows ten to create bootable media

you best be careful its not a spammer playing microsoft support

Hi Compton l well the media was created and my computer installed windows 10 , however during the reboot process it stated a watch dog error , so the Microsoft tech took control of my PC by remote assistant and has gone into check disk , and it's now scanning and repairing hard drive , however it has stuck at 10% for some time now so in keeping my fingers crossed that it moves on form that at some point

(08-22-2015, 03:34 PM)Heydon2015 Wrote:  
(08-22-2015, 01:21 PM)Compton Wrote:  Microsoft  remote in your computer and are downloading windows ten to create bootable media

Hi Compton l well the media was created and my computer installed windows 10 , however during the reboot process it stated a watch dog error , so the Microsoft tech took control of my PC by remote assistant and has gone into check disk , and it's now scanning and repairing hard drive , however it has stuck at 10% for some time now so in keeping my fingers crossed that it moves on form that at some point

I would have take photo but with scaling it's still to big to display on here

I would have take photo but with scaling it's still to big to display on here
I'm also told that the scan disk could take up to 4 hours to complete ,
But just worried that it seems to be stuck at 10 percent and not budging from that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue - Heydon2015 - 08-22-2015, 03:34 PM