Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
It was my pleasure to work with you on your Microsoft Support case.

As per our conversation over the phone I can now confirm I am closing this case as resolved. It was a pleasure assisting you with this issue; please find a summary of the key points for your records below.
Issue summary: Your machine went to no boot after installing the windows 10.
Resolution: We have provided you the pre-paid card for the $250 in order to purchase the new hard drive and you reinstall the windows 10 again and got the Blue screen error when you keep your machine idle for some time.
We have ran couple of scan and also checked the error logs and figured it's the issues with the drivers as AMD.
We will be going ahead with the closure of the case

so basically in other words if I have any more problems I'm basically on my own .

It was my pleasure to work with you on your Microsoft Support case.

As per our conversation over the phone I can now confirm I am closing this case as resolved. It was a pleasure assisting you with this issue; please find a summary of the key points for your records below.
Issue summary: Your machine went to no boot after installing the windows 10.
Resolution: We have provided you the pre-paid card for the $250 in order to purchase the new hard drive and you reinstall the windows 10 again and got the Blue screen error when you keep your machine idle for some time.
We have ran couple of scan and also checked the error logs and figured it's the issues with the drivers as AMD.
We will be going ahead with the closure of the case
well as far as Microsoft are concerned anyway
so basically in other words if I have any more problems I'm basically on my own .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue - Heydon2015 - 09-24-2015, 07:26 PM