Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 will not boot BSOD Inaccessible Boot Device
Inaccessible boot device the blue screen, keeps restarting back to blue screen.Tried fixing boot in command prompt but failed. Ran troubleshooter failed. Cpu was turned off too soon after install I think. I have no image disk and no backup. Will not bootup. Repair disk lets me in to troubleshooter and start repair, both failed What to do?? Was trying a clean install so there is no backup at all on the hard drives.

it could also be a failing hard test your hard drive

start watching from 6: 42

Hiren’s BootCD ISO

rufus

I downloaded windows 10 was running fine then went to do a clean install and the blue screen poped up and will not boot

did you test the hard drive?

Yes all is working on the hard did a systems check all ok just won't boot up to os just says Inaccessible boot device

completely format the hard drive and reinstall windows do you have recovery CD or USB?

did you upgrade to windows 10 and did it activate? before trying to clean windows 10 ?

mintool

Format Partition

OK, what I would do is boot into a Linux PE disk or USB and plug in a portable USB into it to transfer your files first.
You say you didn't have a backup or an image.

Then continue from there.

(08-19-2015, 07:39 AM)TopFreeware Wrote:  OK, what I would do is boot into a Linux PE disk or USB and plug in a portable USB into it to transfer your files first.
You say you didn't have a backup or an image.

Then continue from there.
Like other said it sound like a hard disk problem
first of all try to backup all you files if it's not to late
you can use HBCD to try saving your files

good luck