Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Hanging- driving me insane
hi ok, i just stopped running it.

my model number is: VPCE1EOE

ive upgraded my system years ago to 6gb Ram as the standard came with 4gb. But i dodnt encounter any issues. it was really nice and fast.

ok i will see the video

ok so there were loads of virus and it seems that all are gone, its actually speeded up the laptop, and the fan seems to be going less fast and its working more efficiently.

HOWEVER........

I still get hanging......especially while surfing......

ive noticed i keep getting somthing about Script popping up while online, somthing about debug, stop script, And somthing regarding Shockwave.

And regarding drivers, ive googled things about drivers, followed the steps but doesnt seen to have any updates.

sorry im not great with all of this.

reset your web browser
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox

How to Reset Google Chrome

How to Reset Mozilla Firefox]

thank you for the reset information.

One final thing, the laptop still hangs while watch movies that are already on my hard drive.. i have no idea what to do now as everythign is up to date and running well.

i must say that from all the tips the laptop has vast improvments, but this hanging issue is concerning me

is displaying 'Not responding' on top of some open windows. it stays there for awhile then moves away.

sounds like you still have some Malware on your system

what virus removal program did you run so far?

ive run:
malwarebytes
TDSkiller
RougeKiller
ADWcleaner
Tweeking.com tool
And normal AVG

and Hitmanpro

ok

Junkware Removal Tool

eset online scanner

Kaspersky Rescue Disk

hi, still no joy, on occasion the laptop still hangs and becomes unresponsive. Sometimes the windows say (not responding)

ive ran so many scans. its found stuff so i deleted them.

ok run CCleaner

Unless I missed it.... What web browser are you using? Does the freezing happen just in one browser?
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net