Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
google chrome problem?
chrome have started to freeze up plus I can't uninstall as normal.? I have deleted all the google folders but I still get the problem if I download and install.? all I get is freezing with a bell sound so I close chrome in task manger. I have reset setting plus renamed default folder but nothing work.? If I try to delete extension I get the same thing.?

did you try it in safe mode

well I gave it a test in safe mode and was able to delete extension and nothing jammed up so restarted and chrome jammed trying to log into FB.?

uninstall google chrome using geekuninstaller

then reinstall google chrome

did try that geekuninstaller gave up on chrome now. Getting use to edge which is a pain.

did you install any windows 10? updates recently

I am guessing you running the 32bit version chrome

google chrome

try installing 64bit version see what will happen

also run a virus scan on your computer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

thxs for all the tip's. I have tested the 64 bit and still get's it. even starting to jam when logging into web site's now. I do like chrome as its very easy to. Never had any problem like this with it. working fine on other pc so have ruled out any window 10 update issues.? Puzzle init.? the dell laptop is running fine i have run window defender,malwarebytes,ccleaner, all come back clean.

Windows 10 Chrome browser freezing issue: How to fix

was just playing around with chrome and fix the problem by resetting something in more tools then developer tool then setting's top right then scroll down and click restore defaults and reload. Then i was able to log in to web sites and delete extensions. google have not freeze once so far.

glad you get everything working you should make a tutorial

so it would help other people having the same problem