Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please make a review of K7 Ultimate Security
(02-12-2016, 12:35 PM)Partha Wrote:  Yes, like I said I've used it for more than 4 years without any problems and so thought if you could make a review of the software.

I like to experiment and presently am using McAfee Antivirus Plus

So you own the product, used it for 4 years ( said the same thing on Amazon back in December 2015), on Emsisoft forums as of 27th September 2015 - 29th November 2015 you claim to be using their EIS 10 and FW.

Seems like self advertising to me please read the Rules in particular Rule 3.

I am not advertising anything, brother and by the way, if I say the same thing on Amazon or thousands of other sites, what does that have to do with my request for making a review..?

It's just that I like the product so much and therefore thought that it would be nice if there was a review of k7 by Britec.

I like to experiment like I've said before and therefore use various products. That is also the reason I used EIS for a while but my experience with their support staff was very bad

(02-12-2016, 01:00 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  
(02-12-2016, 12:35 PM)Partha Wrote:  Yes, like I said I've used it for more than 4 years without any problems and so thought if you could make a review of the software.

I like to experiment and presently am using McAfee Antivirus Plus

So you own the product, used it for 4 years ( said the same thing on Amazon back in December 2015), on Emsisoft forums as of 27th September 2015 - 29th November 2015 you claim to be using their EIS 10 and FW.

Seems like self advertising to me please read the Rules in particular Rule 3.

I would also appreciate if you do not make some vague assumptions. If you are not sure, ask me but please don't try to imply anything unless you are sure.

(02-12-2016, 10:41 AM)Britec Wrote:  There is a lot of reviews on K7's Ultimate Security already on Youtube. Are you the owner of K7's Ultimate Security?

You answered yes to this question that would suggest self promotion that's why I posted about the rules, I have merely gone by the answers you gave, on that basis I have made no ill judgement.

(02-13-2016, 12:17 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  
(02-12-2016, 10:41 AM)Britec Wrote:  There is a lot of reviews on K7's Ultimate Security already on Youtube. Are you the owner of K7's Ultimate Security?

You answered yes to this question that would suggest self promotion that's why I posted about the rules, I have merely gone by the answers you gave, on that basis I have made no ill judgement.

I answered yes because I own the product but, please explain how that would suggest self promotion. I had already made it clear in my very first post that I had used it for 4 years and so that makes me the owner any way  

If you ask me, your judgment was completely flawed because the truth is that I am not here to advertise anything. I would just like a review of the product by Britec. That is it.

I therefore request you to be absolutely certain before you make your judgments about someone and not make them based on your assumptions please

Now I understand what you're asking, even though you're the owner of K7 you would simply require a comparison / review of your product.

My apologies for getting it wrong Partha.
I will leave it in the hands of Brian to decide if he has the time to make one. Please understand we get a LOT of spammers and self advertisers so when you said you own the product I put 2 + 2 together and got 3.
My mistake.

(02-13-2016, 02:12 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Now I understand what you're asking, even though you're the owner of K7 you would simply require a comparison / review of your product.

I will leave it in the hands of Brian to decide if he has the time to make one. Please understand we get a LOT of spammers and self advertisers so when you said you own the product I put 2 + 2 together and got 3.
My mistake.

No worries. I can understand.

(02-13-2016, 02:12 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Now I understand what you're asking, even though you're the owner of K7 you would simply require a comparison / review of your product.

My mistake.

I misinterpreted the response just as you GS. When Brian asked if he owned the product I took it as asking if he was the creator.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

(02-13-2016, 04:06 PM)Timster Wrote:  

My mistake.

I misinterpreted the response just as you GS. When Brian asked if he owned the product I took it as asking if he was the creator.

Aha! Now I see where the misunderstandings began.. Well,  I am not the developer and neither do I own the company or work for K7

I am just a curious consumer who happens to like the product..

I still want to point out that even if I would've asked for a review in the capacity of a developer, that doesn't necessarily have to mean that I would've wanted to promote it

Ok I think we establish it was a misunderstanding on both sides

let's move on from it thank you Smile