Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help to install OS
Hello... Please help me someone I have a Hp Pavillion 15 with window 8.1 enterprise and I wanted to install a fresh window 8.1  and when I booted into the installation I formated the system drive and when I tried to install the windows in the formated drive it show error that window cannot be installed to this disk MBR and it can only be installed in GPT and entered bios and just disabled the legacy and after that I was not able to even boot to the setup it just show that operating system is missing .... Then I enabled the legacy back but still shows the same error and I tested the hard drive and launched a memory test through system Diagnostic and no problem was detected... Help me... how can I install any os now... Please

Hello sir I already know how to Convert MBR to GPT but the problem is that I am not able to launch the os setup.. I tried a Bootable USB and CD but not successful.... And tried xp and it's showing a error

Xp sp-2 error... I tried a live fedora and Ubuntu disc but they failed to launch

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok so you can,t boot to the windows installation ?

or you can,t boot in to the bois?

I can't boot into installation.... This problem occurred after I disabled the legacy but I enabled it back hoping that it will boot into installation but failed

Here are some more ss

And in xp sp 2 it booted into installation but had this error

ok load the bios default values

when you enter the bois press F5 to load default values

press F10 to Save changes and Exit

also the error you are showing me point to bad hard drive

what program did you test the hard drive with?

By Pressing F2 and going to System Diagnostic sir and in bios if I press f5 nothing happens... F9 is the key to setup defaults and I already tried that but no success and when I boot to boot manager with a Bootable USB it is shown in the boot manager but when I selected it same error missing operating system and if I insert a window 7 cd the boot Manger doesn't show it....

Bios screen shot

Boot Options Screen shot

Scanning again

Hp 15 Notebook PC

Hp 15 Notebook PC what is the model number number?

In bios ss it just show that the notebook model is Hp 15 Notebook PC... I don't know anything else.....

Oh I got it.. MODEL IS HP Pavilion-15 R033TX Notebook PC

I'm hoping that you'll find me a solution