Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fix? Your connection is not secure
(05-22-2016, 10:46 AM)Partha Wrote:  There are a few  things that you would have to check initially

First, make sure that Chrome is up to date. To do this, click on the icon with three horizontals bars at the top right corner, select Help and then "About google Chrome".. check the following picture

It will then display the version of Chrome that you have. Its current version is 50.0.2661.102 just in case

If the issue is still there, try clearing the browser history. For this, open Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + Del  and clear the browsing data by selecting "the beginning of time" as highlighted in the picture below

If the issue persists, try loading Chrome without any extensions. For this, click on that icon with the horizontal bars, select "More tools" from the menu and then "Extensions"

This will display all the extensions that are installed. Disable all of them except for the Google extensions. It would be better if you uninstall them instead

Let me know the results

Thank you for your reply, I have done all that but still hasn't fixed my issue, it has to be something to do with windows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to fix? Your connection is not secure - RichTech - 05-22-2016, 01:47 PM