Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Screen of Death problems
Hello!
My parents recently bought me a laptop last sunday and it's on warranty for 7 days so I'm worried this problem turned up kinda late, not sure if it's the laptop (asus) or windows itself problem. I hope anyone could help.

It all started when I discovered the action center today, I clicked a few things like test the bluetooth on and off then airplane mode, then it all freezed and bam bluescreen of death appeared saying about "kernel security check error". All I did for that was scan for errors with command prompt, it detected errors and repaired but nothing else for the blue screen happened.

Then while I was watching some videos, the screen freezed showing the blue screen again, but this time it's "DPC watchdog violation". I noticed programs load a bit slower than usual too.

I'm really worried which tutorials I should listen to in google, I thought maybe I should see more opinions in here as well just to be sure. Thank you.

what is the manufacturer & model number of the computer

now I most be honest with you a 7 days warranty sound dodgy

post a blue screen report https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=840

7 days warranty?! are you sure? sounds pretty dodgy to me.