Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check it pro 7.0 on a dell dimension 8400 desktop

The tests haven't finished but i noticed the motherboard test has failed.
Has anyone heard about this software and know if its any good?( is it accurate)

According to check it pro 7.0 i failed the motherboard/ cache test should i go by what it says and if so can this problem be repaired?

it looks like your motherboard is failing

I would double check. What kind of trouble are you having.
WannaBeGeek

Alright. Its the same computer i was having the hard drive problem with and i ran a bootable seagate tools diagnostics on that harddrive and it passed the short,long and acoustics test. The cache on a motherboard is that rectangular black chip on the board isnt it?

don,t know I would just replace the motherboard probably why you are getting blue screen

what kind of program is that?

Check the top of each capacitor to see if it is bulging, even slightly, or if the capacitor is leaking, which is an indication the capacitor is blown.If you find any bulging or blown capacitors, that is very likely the cause of any motherboard issues in your computer.
WannaBeGeek

.txt   MTB.txt (Size: 10.81 KB / Downloads: 581)

.htm   WhoCrashedOutput.htm (Size: 5.5 KB / Downloads: 765)

https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2393 same pc crash is this forum but i used check it pro, seagate tools, memtest 86 and all tests beside the motherboard passed

Check it pro 7.0 is bootable software that runs diagnostics on the checked mark hardware that is chosen.

(07-14-2016, 02:23 AM)f23948 Wrote:  what kind of program is that?