Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with my USB flash
Photo 
Hello
I have problem with my USB flash
When i connected the USB to my computer or any other computer it make the windows not responding at all
When i remove it every thing return normally and the PC work
So i can not Formate it or make a scan for it with any AntiVirues
The USB is filled by virus and Malware
please help me to solve this problem

What's happening auto run is enabled when you plug in flash drive into system auto run will allow malware to infect your system now, you need to focus on the system first because I am pretty sure the system is infected

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

Need more information, is this usb new to you? How do you know it is full of malware and viruses if you can't access it?
Is the drive listed in disk management? What happens when you right click the drive, in drives and devices, does it run and run and never stop? what is this usb? Has this usb drive ever worked for you? Here is a Shot in the dark, it is a compatibility issue.
WannaBeGeek

(07-15-2016, 12:19 AM)Compton Wrote:  What's happening auto run is enabled when you plug in flash drive into system auto run will allow malware to infect your system now, you need to focus on the system first because I am pretty sure the system is infected

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.

• Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

I scanned my PC with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as you say and the result is only the activation of my programs only
I am sure that the USB do not affected my PC becauese my PC work normally without any problem
Can you tell me how to disable Autorun and I will disable it and make a Test to see if any thing changed

(07-15-2016, 03:38 AM)Double clutch Wrote:  Need more information, is this usb new to you? How do you know it is full of malware and viruses if you can't access it?
Is the drive listed in disk management? What happens when you right click the drive, in drives and devices, does it run and run and never stop? what is this usb? Has this usb drive ever worked for you?  Here is a Shot in the dark, it is a compatibility issue.

the usb is not new i used it many times before
the usb affected by malware and viruses before because my mother used it in the university and the PC of the University is common by it is Virus so I think now that the problem was by Virus
I say to you that when I connected it to my PC it is not responding at all so I can not now if It listed in disk management or no
I can not also right click the drive or make any thing as I say
The USB is compatibility with my PC and I used it many times before

how to turn off autoplay using Gpedit

Try to run cmd as admin.                  chkdsk space/x space/f space the drive letter :  
should look like this    chkdsk  /x  /f  d:  press enter   might not run if it's effecting the os.  Could loose data that is on the usb
WannaBeGeek

(07-14-2016, 12:02 PM)Almohtarif Wrote:  
Hello
I have problem with my USB flash
When i connected the USB to my computer or any other computer it make the windows not responding at all
When i remove it every thing return normally and the PC work
So i can not Formate it  or make a scan for it with any AntiVirues
The USB is filled by virus and Malware
please help me to solve this problem

Please run this tool called Panda USB Vaccine, click on 'Vaccinate the Computer' and then insert the USB drive. It should disable any autorun file from running automatically

you can check this video for more information - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx7pU3H8_Tw .... let me know if this helps

By the way, if this method works, right click the USB drive and do a full format