Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Files never get infected
For years, while I was using good anti virus and anti malware like AVG, Panda, Avast, Malwarebytes Premium, etc., I haven't see good anti virus threat detected alert something like installing CCleaner, Google Chrome, etc., i would like to know like CCleaner, Google Chrome, etc., never get file infected?

(08-23-2016, 11:07 PM)f23948 Wrote:  For years, while I was using good anti virus and anti malware like AVG, Panda, Avast, Malwarebytes Premium, etc., I haven't see good anti virus threat detected alert something like installing CCleaner, Google Chrome, etc., i would like to know like CCleaner, Google Chrome, etc., never get file infected?

Well, the truth is that CCleaner, Chrome or any other software for that matter can get infected. It just so happens that antivirus software can also get infected by viruses

That is the reason software makers keep releasing updates to make their software more resilient and stable

Since Chrome and CCleaner are used by millions of users, and are doing well, their developers release updates frequently to make them better

(08-24-2016, 06:31 AM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 11:07 PM)f23948 Wrote:  For years, while I was using good anti virus and anti malware like AVG, Panda, Avast, Malwarebytes Premium, etc., I haven't see good anti virus threat detected alert something like installing CCleaner, Google Chrome, etc., i would like to know like CCleaner, Google Chrome, etc., never get file infected?

Well, the truth is that CCleaner, Chrome or any other software for that matter can get infected. It just so happens that antivirus software can also get infected by viruses

That is the reason software makers keep releasing updates to make their software more resilient and stable

Since Chrome and CCleaner are used by millions of users, and are doing well, their developers release updates frequently to make them better
Very True Partha

(08-24-2016, 08:23 AM)REC560 Wrote:  Very True Partha
Thanks!

thank you for reply REC560 and Partha

(08-24-2016, 01:20 PM)f23948 Wrote:  thank you for reply REC560 and Partha

You're welcome

(08-24-2016, 01:20 PM)f23948 Wrote:  thank you for reply REC560 and Partha
No Problem