Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scam website
i went to scamadviser.com, iobit.com is not safe?

Thank you f23948 Smile
WannaBeGeek

You are welcome!

Thanks for sharing f23948, keep up the good work!

(09-06-2016, 03:25 AM)f23948 Wrote:  i went to scamadviser.com, iobit.com is not safe?

Look, some companies may rate a site with ads as unsafe, some may rate a site as unsafe just based on user feedback, and so it depends on how the companies define "unsafe"

I don't know the criteria on which SCAMADVISER rates the sites but as far as virustotal is concerned, iobit.com is definitely safe

(09-06-2016, 07:03 AM)Partha Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 03:25 AM)f23948 Wrote:  i went to scamadviser.com, iobit.com is not safe?

Look, some companies may rate a site with ads as unsafe, some may rate a site as unsafe just based on user feedback, and so it depends on how the companies define "unsafe"

I don't know the criteria on which SCAMADVISER rates the sites but as far as virustotal is concerned, iobit.com is definitely safe
Very True!

(09-06-2016, 07:07 AM)REC560 Wrote:  Very True!
Thanks

Iobit is full of snake oil products IMHO I mean driver booster really? Can you boost a driver?

give the driver two shots of jack daniels he would boost down that road in no time
when it comes to technology no you can't boost a driver

Lolz! true but the site does not host any malicious content. I can assure that

I've tried their driver updater utility for which they've kept that misleading name, Iobit Uninstaller and Smart Defrag, and they actually work