Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malwarebytes found viruses on my pc and now im leary
(09-23-2016, 07:05 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  There are a lot of things that can happen when you have deleted or moved files after malware. With that said software like Windows all in one tool will have the best chance of repairing these changes in the OS. Or SFC scan. After all the system is more than likely corrupt.
Very true Double Clutch, with that said, run sfc /scannow and let us know the results!

Ive already wiped the hard drive and reinstalled windows i said this a page or 2 back also lol but i figured since we keep talking about it we might as well figure out a fix for it or find a cause of the issue. But the issue im talking about seems to be happening a lot. maybe (caugh caugh) britec might stumble in to it on one of his virtual boxes (caugh caugh)

I tried that but then again i could only boot into safemode and do it because as soon as it would hit the desktop my pc would restart

(09-23-2016, 07:14 PM)smirk24 Wrote:  Ive already wiped the hard drive and reinstalled windows i said this a page or 2 back also lol but i figured since we keep talking about it we might as well figure out a fix for it or find a cause of the issue. But the issue im talking about seems to be happening a lot. maybe (caugh caugh) britec might stumble in to it on one of his virtual boxes (caugh caugh)
Yes, I know you have already reinstalled windows. Please can you perform a clean boot and see if the issue still happens: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/929135

I recently had windows 10 update completely crash a client system
how did I fix this problem restore from a image then reinstall update no problem

(09-24-2016, 12:05 AM)Compton Wrote:  I recently had windows 10 update completely  crash a client system
how did I  fix this problem restore from a image then reinstall update no problem
Thanks Compton for letting us know!

Im not having any issues at the moment but this was the same thing that rogue killer detected as a virus
No Task CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\explorer.exe /NOUACCHECK

This is a questionable service right?