Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malwarebytes found viruses on my pc and now im leary
Ive ran crystal disk, hps disk diagnostic and seagate for windows all came back passed ill run memtest86 here soon thankfully i only have one stick of ram lol

(09-23-2016, 04:29 AM)smirk24 Wrote:  Ive ran crystal disk, hps disk diagnostic and seagate for windows all came back passed ill run memtest86 here soon thankfully i only have one stick of ram lol
Yeah, that should save a lot of time!

Doesn't sound like a hardware issue to me more like a software one.

What's the OS?

(09-23-2016, 08:57 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Doesn't sound like a hardware issue to me more like a software one.

What's the OS?
If the results came clear, I was going to say it must be a software issue!

Its windows 10 updated to anniversary update but i wiped the hd and reinstalled it. But it did say that it couldn't conect to snes before i wiped the hd and reinstalled windows though

(09-23-2016, 05:47 PM)smirk24 Wrote:  Its windows 10 updated to anniversary update but i wiped the hd and reinstalled it. But it did say that it couldn't conect to snes before i wiped the hd and reinstalled windows though
what is snes?

I thought it said something about snes but i was wrong but underneath are some pictures of some of what my pc did when id boot to the desktop, before these pictures it started out with the spinning wheel dots before the login screen kept spinning to the point i had to force my pc to shut down.

I was doing some research and the problem could have been update KB3081424 i didn't get the blue screen that was talked about but it didn't have the non stop restart loop though

There are a lot of things that can happen when you have deleted or moved files after malware. With that said software like Windows all in one tool will have the best chance of repairing these changes in the OS. Or SFC scan. After all the system is more than likely corrupt.
WannaBeGeek

(09-23-2016, 06:51 PM)smirk24 Wrote:  I thought it said something about snes but i was wrong but underneath are some pictures of some of what my pc did when id boot to the desktop, before these pictures it started out with the spinning wheel dots before the login screen kept spinning to the point i had to force my pc to shut down.

I was doing some research and the problem could have been update KB3081424 i didn't get the blue screen that was talked about but it didn't have the non stop restart loop though
Then uninstall KB3081424 update and see if that solves your issue!

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ce42a9c2-13b1-cfa4-47ff-3a89d77a2591/windows-update-kb3081424-reboot-loop

It might of been this one but if it was i wouldn't of been able to install the update to fix the issue when i could only boot into safe mode settings