Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet - Network Limited
Hey Brian, I love your videos, they have helped me on many separate occasions but I now face a problem that you haven't covered.

Every so often my computer will simply lose connection to the Internet and a yellow triangle symbol will appear on the WiFi toolbar and will say 'Limited'. I have tried every trick that everyone has mentioned but nothing has worked. Sad

Many thanks!

-Jordan

(10-03-2016, 04:08 PM)Chinwonder2 Wrote:  Hey Brian, I love your videos, they have helped me on many separate occasions but I now face a problem that you haven't covered.

Every so often my computer will simply lose connection to the Internet and a yellow triangle symbol will appear on the WiFi toolbar and will say 'Limited'. I have tried every trick that everyone has mentioned but nothing has worked. Sad

Many thanks!

-Jordan
Hi Jordan! If you require help from the members of the forum, please post your issue in the correct thread.
Admin can you move this thread please!
Thanks
RECdevicehelper

(10-03-2016, 04:08 PM)Chinwonder2 Wrote:  Hey Brian, I love your videos, they have helped me on many separate occasions but I now face a problem that you haven't covered.

Many thanks!

-Jordan

What did you try?

(10-04-2016, 04:00 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  

Many thanks!

-Jordan

What did you try?

I have tried disabling the Turn off to save power function for the wireless connector, various command prompt commands and tried to manually I put the ip and DNS numbers in.

Anything else you can suggest? Smile

-Jordan

Have you tried moving closer to the router to see if there is any interference?

(10-04-2016, 04:17 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Have you tried moving closer to the router to see if there is any interference?

It's only about 15 feet away from the router :/

-Jordan

What about updating wifi drivers?

Are there other users on this router, and did you set this router up, or did someone else, and is QoS set up?
WannaBeGeek

First, please make sure that your Wi-Fi drivers are up to date and then check. Watch this following video for assistance

Many thanks!

-Jordan
Hi Jordan, thanks for contacting the forum! Could you please post your system specs using speccy so we can better assist you. Please follow Brian tutorial: https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=665
The reason I am asking you to post your system specs is because it would be useful if we knew what wireless card you have in your system.