Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivirus blocking rule
Hi All,

I have a problem, it all started with CMD Prompt running every few mins doing somthing that I dont get to see because it dissapears to fast defor I can read what it was doing. So I looked this up on the net and ended up doing a spywear scan that sed I had two infections one wase from xiti.com with tracking cookies the other is a big problem Antivirus blocking rule in taskmanager.exe.

My question is how to remove this blocking rule or dissable it? I believe this program will stop my securaty programs or give a faulse reading.

The xiti also had xidrvc addid to it the sergestion here was to wipe internet history when I come off the net and that will help stop this tracking cookie from working but I can not deleat it completly is this true?

ok what antivirus are you talking ? it sounds like you have malware on system

[Image: malwarebytes-icon.png] Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose

Hi and thanx's for reply

I use avast, malwearbites for explit, ransomwear and malwear, super spy killer and glarys reg repear 5. All of them say ny system is ok no problems but I did a scan with hitman pro and got the two problem's.

The hitman pro sed that it can only get rid of the cookies for the xiti but can not do anything about the Antivirus blocking rule taskman.exe

I would reset all web browsers and run CCleaner

[Image: hitmanpro.png]HitmanPro

• Please download HitmanPro.
  • Launch the program by double clicking on the icon. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
  • Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
  • Check the box beside "No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer".
  • Click on the next button.
  • The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
  • When the scan is done click on drop-down menu of the found entries (if any) and choose - Apply to all => Ignore <= IMPORTANT!!!
  • Click on the next button.
  • Click on the "Export scan results to XML file".
  • Save that file to your desktop and post in your next reply

how many real time protection software do you have running on the system

I have Avast, Glary Utilities 5, Malware Hunter, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware and Super Anti-Spyware. All running from start up but like I sed with the Blocking rule in taskman.exe they will all give a false posetive. All scans come back as no infections on this machien...? I realy need to remove this blocking rule.

https://forums.superantispyware.com/index.php?/topic/7616-adwaretracking-cookie-xpd8c61etxt-xiticom-fp/

At the moment I am doing a scan. But i am wundering if I can send a screan shot to you showing all the scan results plus all programs in start up shown using Cclean. Would this be ok?

The other problem (xiti.com tracking cookies) I have sorted out by Browser tools securty block sight then went to windows fire wall settings block sight and done nomore problem's. But this blocker rule is still a problem.

(10-06-2016, 09:49 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  https://forums.superantispyware.com/index.php?/topic/7616-adwaretracking-cookie-xpd8c61etxt-xiticom-fp/

[Image: infl3.jpg]  What do you mean by this?????? I am refuring to the your ip is and the we dont need any sticking protocols?

I am now thinking that I need to change my IP and use Tor as browser to stop you..! NOT HAPPY For you to give out my IP on a open sight

hi VamP the IP address is only viewable by you no one else can see it

Guilty Spark I think its best if you change it can be misleading