Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAD_POOL_HEADER Startup BSOD?
Anyone here help me i can't open my computer because everytime i login my account i get an BSOD instead of my Desktop and the blue screen stucks in 100% and the hard drive indicator is not lighting....

(10-12-2016, 06:12 AM)Robert Salas Wrote:  Anyone here help me i can't open my computer because everytime i login my account i get an BSOD instead of my Desktop and the blue screen stucks in 100% and the hard drive indicator is not lighting....
Hi Robert, thanks for contacting the forum!

First of all, please use a different computer and download SeaTools for DOS and create a bootable USB using Rufus. Once you have you booted from it, wait for it to detect your HDD and then start testing it.

Before we take any other steps, we need to find out if the hardware is failing.

RECdevicehelper

(10-12-2016, 06:47 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  
(10-12-2016, 06:12 AM)Robert Salas Wrote:  Anyone here help me i can't open my computer because everytime i login my account i get an BSOD instead of my Desktop and the blue screen stucks in 100% and the hard drive indicator is not lighting....

First of all, please use a different computer and download SeaTools for DOS and create a bootable USB using Rufus. Once you have you booted from it, wait for it to detect your HDD and then start testing it.

RECdevicehelper
When i try to load the iso image to rufus gives me this message?

(10-12-2016, 07:33 AM)Robert Salas Wrote:  
(10-12-2016, 06:47 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  

RECdevicehelper
When i try to load the iso image to rufus gives me this message?
OK, have a look at this article on how to do that: https://blog.nowherelan.com/2013/04/04/boot-seatools-off-of-a-usb-drive/

All credit and right goes to the owners and creators of the article, I own nothing

[Image: help.png]

Seems to be my computer is still bootable to safe mode i also collect some information from bluescreen viewer might also can help....

were did you get the ISO from? how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum

(10-12-2016, 12:47 PM)Compton Wrote:  were did you get the ISO from?  how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum
If you are referring to seatools dos, here is the link: https://www.seagate.com/gb/en/support/downloads/seatools/

Robert! Since your computer is still bootable, please follow Compton's advice to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum.

sorry about that i thought he was trying to create a windows in installation with refus

how to check your hard drive health status with crystal disk info

How to Test Your Hard Drive Using SeaTools for Windows

(10-12-2016, 06:23 PM)Compton Wrote:   sorry about that i thought he was trying to create a windows in installation with refus

how to check your hard drive health status with crystal disk info

How to Test Your Hard Drive Using SeaTools for Windows
Thanks Compton! He told us his computer is unbootable, so I suggested seatools for dos, but now he can access safe mode, he can follow the two tutorials you provided