Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ending Microsoft Windows Live Essentials app suite soon
Microsoft is getting retired Windows Live Essentials app suite

(10-21-2016, 05:55 AM)f23948 Wrote:  Microsoft is getting retired Windows Live Essentials app suite
That is a shame, I have always liked the program, it has always had some great features! Ok we need to quickly download it!

I wouldn't worry, you can still get certain elements of it in the app store.

Yep, Microsoft has been changing a lot than Linux and Mac! i am moving to Linux sometimes on year 2023 when Windows 8.1 stop supporting

(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)f23948 Wrote:  Yep, Microsoft has been changing a lot than Linux and Mac! i am moving to Linux sometimes on year 2023 when Windows 8.1 stop supporting
Why not Windows 10. Please share your story why you don't want to go to windows 10

(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)f23948 Wrote:  Yep, Microsoft has been changing a lot than Linux and Mac! i am moving to Linux sometimes on year 2023 when Windows 8.1 stop supporting

One of us, One of us... Big Grin

Microsoft Windows Live Essentials app suite standalone installer download link

RECdevicehelper, my opinion is after Windows update, it probably restores back to data collection and telemetry automatically (even making sure is everything disabled)

also i used Windows 10 on my toshiba laptop early this year before and it was very slow probably that's why i don't want switch back to Windows 10

Windows 10 is the fastest OS Microsoft has put out. Undisputable.
WannaBeGeek

yeah i know it was fast and then it's slow if i was using windows 10 early this year for couple weeks