Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear memory using notepad
i would like to know is it safe to clear memory cache using notepad?

Yes it's safe but pointless, it won't increase speed.

All you're doing is creating a bare bones version of a RAM Cleaner, if anything it would slow your startup as the desktop requires the RAM so it has to rebuild the cache for desktop items each time.

I agree with guiltyspark, it ispointless! If you want better speed, I would suggest upgrading your ram

The only way a user is going to see a increase in speed is upgrading hardware. I've said it before and I will keep on saying it you can't get a noticeable increase in speed through tweaks or any other settings. Most people when talking about speed they are talking about something they will notice right away at the desk top opening programs opening web pages getting rid of lag on games and you can only see a noticeable speed increase with an upgrade of your hardware or internet speed depending on where you are looking for the increase. In My opinion.
WannaBeGeek

thanks for reply guys, can i put 614400000 if my RAM is 6 GB even it's 5.88 GB usable?

(10-22-2016, 08:50 PM)f23948 Wrote:  thanks for reply guys, can i put 614400000 if my RAM is 6 GB even it's 5.88 GB usable?
What is your manufacturer and model of your computer?

OK, what you do mean when you said:
f23948 Wrote:thanks for reply guys, can i put 614400000 if my RAM is 6 GB even it's 5.88 GB usable?
Please explain what you asking better? Do you mean put more ram inside your laptop?

nope, i didn't upgrade memory

(10-22-2016, 10:11 PM)f23948 Wrote:  nope, i didn't upgrade memory
Ok, could you please explain what you are trying to do!