Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you connect FileZilla Server to my computer?
Hi guys,

I have created a FileZilla server and I can access it through filezilla client, no problem. But I can't seem to connect when I add a network location in my computer.

Any help will be appreciated

Many thanks

RECdevicehelper

Lesson 8: How to Work With Network Drives & Network Locations

(10-23-2016, 08:55 PM)Compton Wrote:  Lesson 8: How to Work With Network Drives & Network Locations
Cheers Compton, but I get the following error message when I try to connect the server:

turn off your antivirus firewall then check to see if you get access

(10-23-2016, 09:15 PM)Compton Wrote:  turn off your antivirus firewall  then check to see if you get access
nope still same error message

Any help here: http://www.howtogeek.com/140352/how-to-host-an-ftp-server-on-windows-with-filezilla/

Thanks to Compton and Guiltyspark for everything, I figured it out, seems the TLS was blocking the connection. Do not enable it
Thread Closed

(10-23-2016, 10:35 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Thanks to Compton and Guiltyspark for everything, I figured it out, seems the TLS was blocking the connection. Do not enable it
Thread Closed

Really? Are you running an old system?

(10-23-2016, 10:40 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  
(10-23-2016, 10:35 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Thanks to Compton and Guiltyspark for everything, I figured it out, seems the TLS was blocking the connection. Do not enable it
Thread Closed

Really? Are you running an old system?
nop, a brand new one Big Grin
I'm serious though

Bizarre not being able to use TLS best keep an eye on your security Big Grin