Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registry
Hi I haven't posted many threads on this site but I was wanting to ask if anybody could tell me how to make sure a PC is running properly.
We all know that some times our laptop goes very slow something is wrong and usually its maybe a bit of software that was recently installed that is the culprit. I always go back to the latest restore point and everything is well.
When I laptop is running ok is there anything u can do to make sure it stays that way, some maintenance thing u can do like tidying up the CSmile drive in maintenance? Just to keep the registry spik and span?
On my laptop I have just the bare Windows 10 Home edition and there are only 3 programmes in the programmes and features (my anti-virus, Elan touch pad and my audio driver) and it runs like a dream.
I am a big believer in only running a programme when I want it to run so where can I switch them ones that run in the back ground? Are they the ones in Task Manager in startup that can be shut down on startup?

http://www.blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-10-service-configurations/