Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer freeze up on login sreen
I have tried to log in in safe mode but it came back as my old account still and there is no where where I can change user from that page. If I let the computer start up normally it just goes to a black screen so no chance of signing in that way either.

ok create a Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 then boot it up and run a scan remove any malware found

(12-05-2016, 12:51 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok create a Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 then  boot it up and run a scan remove any malware found
Yes,
doogle74, go back to my other post where I gave instructions on how to do that.

Happy new year RECdevciehelper and Compton.

It has taken me long to get this done but I finally got my hands on another computer so that I could download the Kaspersky rescue disk 10. Now I am not sure if I have downloaded it properly or if I have to go into the command prompt to start up the disk but I have started up the computer the the USB key that has the file for Kaspersky and nothing has happened. I can still not get past my login when starting up the computer to access the files on the USB key.

did you write Kaspersky to the flash drive How to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 to a USB device and boot a computer from it

Ok on starting up the computer I pressed F2 but it came up with "Enter CURRENT Password." Do you know what this could be as I have never set a password to enter into the bios screen.

How to Get System Information for Diagnostics and Troubleshooting

HOW TO FIND YOUR FULL SYSTEM SPECS USING SPECCY

I have looked into the two threads you sent me but as far as I can gather I need to get into my computer to get this information. Which at this moment in time is not possible. I can only access F2 or F12 when starting up the computer or if I force the closure of my computer three times in a row I can get to advanced options. Is there a way of getting the information you need using any of these options?

(01-18-2017, 06:13 PM)doogle74 Wrote:  I have looked into the two threads you sent me but as far as I can gather I need to get into my computer to get this information. Which at this moment in time is not possible. I can only access F2 or F12 when starting up the computer or if I force the closure of my computer three times in a row I can get to advanced options. Is there a way of getting the information you need using any of these options?
OK what is the manufacturer and model of your computer