Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow bios time (SSD)
(01-06-2017, 05:20 PM)Britec Wrote:  BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \??\H:\Stuff\bin\epp64.sys (Emsisoft Anti-Malware Platform Protection) uninstall this.

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys (Its trying to load this on a number of occasions) this can cause very slow bootup times, try reinstalling graphics driver and check DirectX. I would also run chkdsk /r /f and do a startup repair.

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \??\H:\STUFF\BIN\a2ddax64.sys (Emsisoft Anti-Malware Platform Protection) uninstall this.

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WdFilter.sys ( we can deal with this later)

That is kind of odd...
Emsisoft is on my usb and is portable, but I deleted anyways.
I also ran chkdsk /r /f as you asked, nothing pops up.

(01-06-2017, 09:00 PM)Partha Wrote:  The feature should be there. This site at https://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/6320-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-8-a.html specifies the same address from where the feature can be enabled

Now I feel like an idiot for saying I do not have this feature.
That option has already been ticked.

---
Anything internet intensive I will do tomorrow as I am at my parents' house (using data in the past few days).
I will do what I can do for now.

I will update the Boot Log tomorrow after reinstalling graphics driver and checking DirectX

Kaz

Kazuhira95 Wrote:Now I feel like an idiot for saying I do not have this feature.
That option has already been ticked.
Kaz, It is alright, everyone makes mistakes, it is part of life. This happens to me as well sometimes! Sometimes I'm eager to find something but I can't, then after a while I realise it's right in front of my face LOL Big Grin
Please don't worry, you are fine, at least you figured where it is and that the option is ticked, that is more than most people can do these days . Also you are not an idiot and you should not feel like an idiot, you just made a mistake, it is fine, so again please don't worry!
RECdevicehelper

Well...feels good to have fast internet...
I have reinstalled my graphics driver and updated it as well.
I also checked DirectX.

Both logs in the attachment

---
Kaz

Attached Files
.txt   Boot Log.txt (Size: 17.07 KB / Downloads: 2)
.txt   DirectX Diagnostics.txt (Size: 76.58 KB / Downloads: 1)

Are you still having the issue?

(01-08-2017, 01:30 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Are you still having the issue?

Yes
I am pretty confused at this point, we have done so many things and this issue still persists.

Maybe I just have to deal with it... around 20 secs not so bad compared to before migration what felt like over 2 minutes...

---
Kaz

(01-08-2017, 01:36 PM)Kazuhira95 Wrote:  
(01-08-2017, 01:30 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Are you still having the issue?

Yes
I am pretty confused at this point, we have done so many things and this issue still persists.

Maybe I just have to deal with it... around 20 secs not so bad compared to before migration what felt like over 2 minutes...

---
Kaz
So is it around 20 seconds of blank screen after the Fujitsu logo..?

(01-08-2017, 01:43 PM)Partha Wrote:  So is it around 20 seconds of blank screen after the Fujitsu logo..?

Just 15 seconds, the Fujitsu logo takes up 5 seconds itself.

---
Kaz

(01-08-2017, 01:47 PM)Kazuhira95 Wrote:  
(01-08-2017, 01:43 PM)Partha Wrote:  So is it around 20 seconds of blank screen after the Fujitsu logo..?

Just 15 seconds, the Fujitsu logo takes up 5 seconds itself.

---
Kaz

Could you record a video with your phone's camera or something, while it starts up and upload it here?

OK, nest step:
Please can download Crystal Disk Mark Portable standard edition and run the program! Then once the program is running, make sure C: is selected, then clickAllto begin test, see snapshot below for instructions:

.png   1.PNG (Size: 30.55 KB / Downloads: 57)
Wait patiently for it to finish, once it has finished, you should see numbers in each 4 sections of read and write. Then please post a snapshot of the program with the numbers in each 4 sections of read and write using sniping tool, see tutorial below for more help on how to do that:
Take screenshot using Snipping Tool

(01-08-2017, 02:08 PM)Partha Wrote:  Could you record a video with your phone's camera or something, while it starts up and upload it here?

I think it has taken a few seconds longer to get to windows when I recorded this...

(01-08-2017, 02:26 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  ....Then please post a snapshot of the program with the numbers in each 4 sections of read and write using sniping tool....

.jpg   Read_Write.JPG (Size: 45.38 KB / Downloads: 42)

---
Kaz