Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not downloading windows 10 with Media Creation Tool
ok Download Manager can do more harm then good to your pc I would uninstall it
download the media create tool using using google chrome
in step 3 when windows 10 is downloading do you see the lights on the modem flashing

i don't think so. believe it is this upate has gone wrong: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/43439-cumulative-update-windows-10-version-1511-kb3140768.
Do not believe it is in Danish. But can no longer see it under my windows update. Believe it goes too long ago. My problem with my computer is several months old now. Sad

So is the issue ?

Upgrading to Win 10?
or
Resetting the Locale?

How Upgrader, has windows 10 home. Resetting the Locale. How can I do that. without losing data program etc. Again thanks for your time

The locale is just the language settings: http://www.howtogeek.com/232659/how-to-change-the-display-language-in-windows-10/

The locale.
This i have done since something was on English when I updated windows10.0-kb3140768-x64_2f60361cf6d69df3ced629a6d175c26505eabcb7.msu
Upgrading to Win 10?
I have Win 10 Home, do i not lose my data programmer etc. And can it maybe because it's windows 10 Home and not Pro. That i can not use Media Creation Tool.?
Thanks again for your time.  Smile

Quote:This i have done since something was on English when I updated windows10.0-kb3140768-x64_2f60361cf6d69df3ced629a6d175c26505eabcb7.msu   
To me this sounds like you're already running Win 10?
Quote:     I have Win 10 Home, do i not lose my data programmer etc. And can it maybe because it's windows 10 Home and not Pro. That i can not use Media Creation Tool.?
This sounds like you're trying to upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro via the Media Creation Tool, your pictures you took of the MCTool suggest you're trying to "Upgrade this PC". 
You cannot do an upgrade this way as the license has to be purchased.
To do what you ask would mean navigating to Settings and using the Windows Store to upgrade where you would be redirected to the MS purchasing page.

Think that because I have windows 10 Home. The Media Creation doesn't work in Win 10 Home maybe only in Windows 10 Pro version.?
I have a Pro version on another Computer. And the it works fine. !

Are you trying to do this by running the tool on the Windows 10 Home Machine? Or are you trying to run the media that you created with the Windows Pro Machine?

Run the Media Creation Tool on the Windows Home Machine that you're trying to fix, and leave it at default (The correct version will automatically be chosen by the tool). If you're running the software that you created for the Windows Pro Machine on the Home version... It will not work.
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

No, no running of course, on my Windows 10 Home. The docent work properly .!
It was just possible that Media Creation Tool would not run on Home version.