Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not downloading windows 10 with Media Creation Tool
@orla

Your earlier pics shows "Opgrader denne computer nu" = "Upgrade your computer now".
You are currently running Win 10 but the MCTool isn't designed to upgrade from Home to Pro it is merely designed to upgrade from 7 / 8 to 10.

If you wish to Upgrade to Pro you Have To go through the windows store and buy a Pro license!

like I said installing and using a download manager can cause problem
use google chrome or Firefox to download the Media Creation Tool

Repair Internet Connection Problems

[Image: adwcleaner_new.png]Scan with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your desktop.
  • Right-click on [Image: adwcleaner_new.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Follow the prompts and click Scan.
  • Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[R*].txt) will open.

Please include the contents of that file in your reply.

GuiltySpark,

Orla is trying to perform a repair install as shown in one of Brians videos.

I am thinking that Orla is either mistaking it for upgrading to Pro, or trying to use the Pro version on a Home version of Windows 10.
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

Have several computer that have tried them. And that works Media Creation Tool fine. Have downloade from Google Chrome all the time . But it will not works on my HP laptop's. I  will just fix my HP with the Britec09 Video How to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data. I am 100 % .I am sure at the Media Creation Tool works fine just it will not run on my HP. Very welcome to use TeamViewer. Again thanks for your time

OK, can you get some info for us about the hp laptop:
How to Find Your Full System Specs Using Speccy
How to Get System Information for Diagnostics and Troubleshooting

Hello, sends the files and link. You have requested.https://speccy.piriform.com/results/75Q3s3fR8BttVVU0nDATJhq
Feel that I am very vulnerable, with all the info on my PC. ?
Thanks again.
NB. N.B. Hope that my upload file will be deleted after use.

Attached Files
.txt   SystemInfo.txt (Size: 2.04 MB / Downloads: 3)

@Orla

When you run the MCatool you are selecting Upgrade This PC Now as I have mentioned many times so far, you cannot upgrade a win 10 machine to Win 10, that's like asking to make a fried egg into a fried egg or me saying to you " I want you to take Danish citizenship", you already are a Danish citizen so you can't do it.

If you select download as a image for another computer option you may have more luck.

That's not entirely true, as I have told. I do it on my second PC. Without problems. And the running Win 10 Also. and the running Win 10 too. Repair Windows 10 Using Automatic Repair without reaching errors Smile
It will probably end up .too set Pc to the beginning. Or clean install Win 10 Pc - Sad. Thanks for all your time to try help me solver this problem .

Oh I see what you're saying now. [facepalm]

I thought you were trying to Upgrade from Home to Pro via the MCTool.

As for the repair the system via the MCTool on Home, this I am not sure about as MS are very vague on what is and what isn't possible. But if you have a system issue you can always run the DISM commands to try to fix the system.

Edit: Also make sure you are disabling Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware programs before running the tool. *(and bin iObit it's snake oil).Optional

Many thanks for your time to help me. But it ends confident enough that I reinstalled or zero install my PC 10 Home version