Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switched to Linux
He still has WindowsOSLover under his name... I think he is afraid to make that call to Windows and say that he is now in love with Linux... Big Grin
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

I wouldn't mind doing it! Lol

ya we all kown GS love MR tux LOL

I run Linux Mint on one of my bench machines. It's great for imaging hard drives and other diagnostics.
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

(01-22-2017, 02:54 AM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote:  He still has WindowsOSLover under his name... I think he is afraid to make that call to Windows and say that he is now in love with Linux... Big Grin
LOL

[Image: Tux-Microsoft.jpg]

(01-22-2017, 12:57 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  
[Image: Tux-Microsoft.jpg]

Lol! But think about it for a sec... Microsoft Windows is relatively way more popular and therefore it only makes sense that the malware writers create most of the malware for Windows

Quote:Lol! But think about it for a sec... Microsoft Windows is relatively way more popular and therefore it only makes sense that the malware writers create most of the malware for Windows

Nobody mentioned anything about Malware.

(01-22-2017, 01:21 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  
Quote:Lol! But think about it for a sec... Microsoft Windows is relatively way more popular and therefore it only makes sense that the malware writers create most of the malware for Windows

Nobody mentioned anything about Malware.

I know but I think that is the general consensus. Most of the people who prefer Linux like it because they think it's more secure and well, it is

Well it is more secure as it can be hardened, Windows can't but that's not the reason Linux users love Linux. In fact malware is well down the list in choices for most Tuxers.