Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8.1 features?
I was told that there are features located in the programs and features (located in programs and features )benefit windows 8.1 by helping the operating system to run better (not faster lol)

umm yes

Well actually they are additional features that you add and disable, you can also use it disable features that are built in such as internet explorer!

It called Turn Windows features on or off! I have highlighted it in the picture below,

You can use it in Windows 7, 8.1 and 10

What features would be the ones to enable?

Ive been trying to figure out what features i don't need and which features will help my pc but it seems like i just get if you have software that needs it then it'll turn the feature it needs on but i also heard some of the following features will help my computer to not be faster but healthier

.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 22.28 KB / Downloads: 29)

(02-16-2017, 05:29 AM)smirk24 Wrote:  Ive been trying to figure out what features i don't need and which features will help my pc but it seems like i just get if you have software that needs it then it'll turn the feature it needs on but i also heard some of the following features will help my computer to not be faster but healthier
Keep in mind Smirk24, that these are additional features to enable and the most important ones would be enabled by default. From your screenshot, I think have all the important ones enabled!

I think REC summed it up pretty well you enable what you wish to use, if you are unsure of anything then just google what that feature is and you should be able to find a decent explanation of what you would like to have enabled.

Oh alright thank you everyone we can close the thread Smile