Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloning M.2(OS) to 2x Samsung NVMe 960 Pro on a PCI Twin SSD Card(OS)
So looking to clone my M.2 256mb to 2x Samsung m.2 960 Pro onto a Pci twin SSD Card for Operating System only and myabe someone can help, or have idea's or links to how this can be done, i've searched on here and can't find anything. Anyone any idea's how this can or can't be done.

Thanks Guys.

Hi Supra,

Not entirely sure what you're asking as it sounds like 3 SSDs involved...M.2 256mb? (You probably mean GB right?), to 2x Samsung SSDs.

This is a little confusing so I will assume you mean a simple copy of the 2 Samsung SSDs. Check the Samsung site for migration software which should allow this.

(03-20-2017, 11:03 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Hi Supra,

Not entirely sure what you're asking as it sounds like 3 SSDs involved...M.2 256mb? (You probably mean GB right?), to 2x Samsung SSDs.

This is a little confusing so I will assume you mean a simple copy of the 2 Samsung SSDs. Check the Samsung site for migration software which should allow this.

Ah was in a rush typing it.

1. M.2 256Gb With (OS) on it. But want to copy this to 2x M.2 960 Pro either 2x1tb or 2tb, running the (OS) Raid0

Anything that can do this, software wise better than others, i did find this > https://rog.asus.com/articles/guides/guide-install-m-2-pcie-ssds-in-raid-0-for-speed/

So was going to follow it, or would there be an easier way?

thanks guys

I've never tried anything like that so I would say try what they say on that link, gaming isn't my thing.