Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What OS are you using?
I am not happy about the expiration of the only truly great operating system from Microsoft however, I have located several sources that will keep the great Vista OS patched through third parties. So I can continue to enjoying one of the best, if not THE BEST OS that is Windows Vista. The Enterprise version works quite well also.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

(03-26-2017, 07:02 PM)Timster Wrote:  I am not happy about the expiration of the only truly great operating system from Microsoft however, I have located several sources that will keep the great Vista OS patched through third parties. So I can continue to enjoying one of the best, if not THE BEST OS that is Windows Vista. The Enterprise version works quite well also.
Yeah you go Tim LOL, you will always will find a way around Big Grin

I use Windows 10!!!

It has got so much better since after the pesky flies got fixed or should I say bugs, or wait they are bugs LOL Big Grin But seriously Windows 10 has improved a lot.
I don't about you guys but Windows Update has got better in Windows 10, what do you guys think???

tim its only time vista will divorce and you will marry the lovely windows 10 LOL LOL

Yes Compton then there will be so much drama, that windows 10 will be discontinued because it will have had enough and want to kill itself from existence LOL LOL Big Grin

Vista x86 , SparkyLinux, Android ICS.

I'll be glad when MS end support for Vista, I love it as an OS but all those background resources did / do make it sluggish so I will be trimming it right back until it's as fast as XP was (before they bought out all these SSDs).

Gs is not happen vista is turning 21 so Microsoft the Parents don't have to support it anymore

so he can trim it down to his liking LOL LOL

LOL LOL When did an operating system have parents or a family for that matter.

Have you lost your mind Compton? Big Grin

Microsoft did create it LOL then you have a brother and a sister windows 7 and 10 LOL

(03-26-2017, 07:56 PM)Compton Wrote:  Microsoft did create it LOL then you have a brother and a sister windows 7 and 10
Compton I think you have definitely lost your head? LOL. Too many Jack Daniels I see LOL, they are messing with your head and turning you to the dark side Dodgy

nah just having some Kool-Aid