Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Repair for Windows 10 Corrupt files .NET Framework 3.5

(03-30-2017, 01:36 PM)smirk24 Wrote:  Go to this link and see if it helps

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443.aspx
Ok mates here what I did to this point ran Brian's Fix according to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDETpJbbGXk
However at this point a choice to tick box was for some reason different at this point and step that the tutuorial video shows

The video shows this choice

(03-30-2017, 02:29 PM)pauli925 Wrote:  
(03-30-2017, 01:36 PM)smirk24 Wrote:  Go to this link and see if it helps

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443.aspx
Ok mates here what I did to this point ran Brian's Fix according to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDETpJbbGXk
However at this point a choice to tick box was for some reason different at this point and step that the tutuorial video shows

The video shows this choice
Still getting pop up after running this and upgrade to Windows 10 Pro to do this New Restore Point Created after all this completed

Have you tried sfc /scannow? You might just have to do a fresh install of windows and if that's something you decide to do makes sure the services you disable are ones that you don't use and can be turned off without issues also if your into tweaking your system don't over do it I've found out the hard way on that. The only time you'll want to use a 3rd party defrag is if your system is very fragmented I'm talking like if you have a heavy usage for a full year without any defragging then you might want to use a 3rd party defrag tool auslogics disk defrag would be recommended in that situation but only if you have a mechanical hard drive because ssd uses trim and when it comes to registry cleaners I only use Norton utilities when I've uninstalled a lot of programs from my machine but its still recommended not to use registry cleaners.

And following this info would help these kind of issues to not happen.

all  looks the same like britec09  video

what are the difference option you are seeing

you could  try this fix like i  said before

you could fix it by entering the following command  

Code:
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

you will need to download a windows 10 pro iso first extract it too a flash drive

then change drive later to the flash drive

Ok lets review everything:

- You tried to use brian's video to fix the .net framework, that didn't work

- You tried to do a repair install which did resolve anything

- you tried registry tweaks

- you are still facing these issues

I think the best solution is a clean install. Will remove the old corrupt windows installation files and put new ones on. This should resolve any issues you were having

But lets do it in stages!!!

First, lets check your hard drive is healthy using the following links
how to check your hard drive health status with crystal disk info
How to Test Your Hard Drive Using SeaTools for Windows

There is no point in reinstalling windows if the hard drive is going to fail, you would just replace the drive and then reinstall windows.

I totally agree RECdevicehelper

(03-30-2017, 07:36 PM)smirk24 Wrote:  I totally agree RECdevicehelper
Thanks, I we have gone beyond of trying to solve the issue with other solutions, time for a fresh start Smile

reinstall techs LOL LOL

I now see how rec and smirk24 fix people computer

virus problem clean install windows

computer working slow reinstall windows LOL LOL

just kidding guys LOL

(03-30-2017, 07:47 PM)Compton Wrote:  reinstall techs LOL LOL

I now see how rec and smirk24 fix people computer

virus problem clean install windows

computer working slow reinstall windows LOL LOL

just kidding guys LOL
Lol Compton I know you are kidding Lol
But don't worry, I have other methods to fix computers, so don't worry about that lol lol

I think Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:f\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

can fix the problem if that don't work then let's clean

(03-30-2017, 07:53 PM)Compton Wrote:  I think Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:f\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

can fix the problem if that don't work then let's clean
I agree