Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malware Impacting Multi-Operating Systems
Quick question: Does / can today's malware/viruses impact multiple operating systems. Example: If you open an email attachment can it infect your computer, tablet (Android), or cell phone (Android). I currently use URLVOID from my computer to check out suspect emails. Just wondering if I can open in my Android device would the same virus infect what ever device it is open to.

Short answer - Yes

Long answer (but I'll keep it brief) - No as it would entirely depend on how the malware was written, some are Cross Platform Malware others are OS specific.

(11-13-2014, 07:06 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Short answer - Yes

Long answer (but I'll keep it brief) - No as it would entirely depend on how the malware was written, some are Cross Platform Malware others are OS specific.

Thanks. I appreciate the quick response. I had a feeling that would be the answer, but I have never seen this issue addressed.
Chuck Devlin

Operating system and their malware impacting the computer as well as the process while working though and this is the reason that my computer was not working at all and need to push the window format and my pending school work get done by essay writing service online so I can format the window and work normally without having any issue.
also, you been a great help to me