Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recover all the sign in features after upgrading
Pauli925, Have you installed all your latest drivers after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro?
I know you have installed the Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices. I would also suggest you to install the latest camera driver because I was reading an article about windows hello.

Also I checked the manufacture page and don't see any driver support. If this is the case, I would recommend Snappy Driver Installer, a very useful piece of software that will find any latest drivers and install it. But first try Compton and Smirk's Suggestion.

(04-13-2017, 09:17 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Pauli925, Have you installed all your latest drivers after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro?
I know you have installed the Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices. I would also suggest you to install the latest camera driver because I was reading an article about windows hello.

Also I checked the manufacture page and don't see any driver support. If this is the case, I would recommend Snappy Driver Installer, a very useful piece of software that will find any latest drivers and install it. But first try Compton and Smirk's Suggestion.
Alright mates will try all this tonight

Your device manager doesn't show Biometrics devices!

(04-13-2017, 05:39 AM)Compton Wrote:  add the new user using cmd

open cmd as admin

example

Code:
net user Compton password /add

Compton do i place a new passwors here where it says password or the same one?
to add the local account I want to make a Guest account

Replace password with the password you want to create for the new account

creating a guess account would not be best in this case

the reason I want to create a next user account is to see if the current user account is corrupted

if it is corrupted will that can be causes of the problems

(04-14-2017, 05:01 PM)Compton Wrote:  creating a guess account would not be best in this case

the reason I want to create a next user account is to see if the current user account  is corrupted

if it is corrupted  will that can be causes of the problems
So Compton use the same password or just input the command has you gave it to me?

let's make this easy

enter this command

Code:
net user pauli11 paui55 /add

select enter

paui55 will be password for login to the account

(04-14-2017, 07:00 PM)Compton Wrote:  let's make this easy

enter this command

Code:
net user pauli11 paui55 /add

select enter

paui55 will be password for login to the account
After you have done that Pauli925 and have logged into your new account, do change the password as that is bad for security and any hacker could guess it.

good point rec but in any case its just to see if user account is corrupted