Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Freezes
(06-27-2017, 08:06 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok how is the system working  since you reinstall the OS

Well it is booting up ok, I am going to have to reinstall some stuff and then try it. I will get Xplane working and do a flight and let you know if it hard locks again. I am not inspired with much confidence as I carried out this reset process about 3 weeks ago and it was no better.

I am really grateful for your help and advice but this is so frustrating and some days I feel like just buying a ready made new PC

I will get back to you.

Regards

Mike

well how is the system working currently now speaking of installing stuff

you should be careful when installing and downloading stuff don't take this the wrong way

but do you torrent stuff ?

(06-27-2017, 08:21 PM)Compton Wrote:  well how is the system working currently now speaking of installing stuff

you should be  careful when installing and downloading  stuff don't take this the wrong way

but do you torrent stuff ?

Never on this PC, but I have on my laptop and it is networked to this PC as I run legal software on it that I use when I am using my flight simulator. Reason is I can use more monitors and save resources on this PC

I will only be installing my SIM and add-ons which are all ligitiment.

ok that could be why you are having problem with your computer because you never what will come with pirated software when you torrent them

and install them if you have the laptop network to desktop malware can jump a across

I mean never know what will come with pirated software also the system had malware on it ask yourself how did malware get onto system

(06-27-2017, 08:51 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok that could be why you are having problem with your computer because you never what will come with pirated software when you toorent them

and install them if you have the laptop network  to  desktop  malware can jump a across

I mean  never know what will come with  pirated software  also the system had malware on it ask yourself how did malware get onto system

Yes understand, I am now going to clean my laptop many thanks. Will let you know how things go.